For 1 you are breaking the rules. This section is not for requests which you agreed to not asking a question when you posted this. And why not make it your self? learn how to use cheat engine and C+ more fun.
If you read every second word in the code here it makes sense
Code:
The Learn cake how is to a use lie. Cheat Many Engine pies and are create never Anti eaten. Hack An bypasses, unripe and fruit also is learn often about sour. unpacking Why and did using I OllyDBG do or this? IDA Well Pro. you Not see to I mention am learn actually English quite more board its with too this. hard He to who understand know a not thing can't you know say. what.
Twelve Sky2 (Karahan Online ) Multi Bot V2.0 {MAYN} 05/08/2014 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies Hi All İ'm Karahan Online Play (Turksh Version)
İm I have written a bot program And I decided to write in twelvesky2.
I my English is not good if Forgive Broken Words
İmages
http://img198.imageshack.us/i/53997891.png/
http://img262.yukle.tc/images/91873.gif
[Release] AfterBurn 2.0 KaraHan Turkish 12Sky2 Bot Version 1.0 04/02/2013 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 19 Replies :)Turkish KaraHan (12Sky2) Bot Version 1.0 is released today.
Download it here AfterBurn 2.0 Gaming UNCENSOREDNew Graphical Interface looks like part of the game
New Updater Version 1.1 ( Auto Update Bot when the game gets patched when you run the Updater)
New Bot Setup Feature makes the Bot Universal for any resolution
Auto Grind ( Auto attacks only when you get attacked, auto buffs two buffs, and has Auto Looter Built in)