Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 17:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

autopot off the inventory

Discussion on autopot off the inventory within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
autopot off the inventory

Quote:
procedure SetUpScript;
begin
ClearDeBug;
ActivateClient;
end;

const Health = 4337886; // Health bar color
const Chi = 14560330; // Chi bar color
const MapLoad = 0; // Color to look for when new map is loading
const Died = 0; // Color to look for in Health bar when dead
const HPPill = '1'; // Key to eat HP Pill
const ChiPill = '2'; // Key to eat Chi Pill
var hc: Integer;

function HealthCheck: Integer;
var X, Y: Integer;
var HP_Result: Boolean; // Return true/ false depending on if HP bar color is seen
var MP_Result: Boolean; // Return true/ false depending on if Chi bar color is seen
var CheckMapLoad: Boolean; // Return true/ false depending on if a new map is loading
var Dead: Boolean; // Return true/ false depending on if it determines you died
begin
Wait(100); // Wait 100 ms for screen to refresh, otherwise it will use 2 pills at a time
CheckMapLoad := FindColor(X, Y, MapLoad, 38, 4, 38, 4); // Check to see if new map is loading
if (CheckMapLoad = true) then
begin // If a new map is loading, wait 10 seconds for the map to load before continuing
WriteLn('Waiting for map to load...');
Wait(10000);
WriteLn('Ready');
end;
if (CheckMapLoad = false) then // If a new map is not loading, continue...
begin
Dead := Findcolor(X, Y, Died, 57, 12, 57, 12); // Check to see if your character died
if (Dead = true) then
begin // Wait for respawn before continuing
WriteLn('Fuck, you died!');
Wait(1000);
WriteLn('Waiting for respawn...');
Wait(11000);
WriteLn('Ready');
Wait(9000 + Random(1000));
end;
if (Dead = false) then // If a new map is not loading and your character is not dead, start checking HP and Chi
begin
HP_Result := FindColor(X, Y, Health, 135, 0, 200, 40); // Find out if HP is good
if (HP_Result = false) then
begin
Result := 1; // If HP color is not found, return 1
end;
if (HP_Result = true) then // As long as HP is OK, check Chi
begin
MP_Result := FindColor(X, Y, Chi, 100, 0, 200, 40); // Find out if Chi is good
if (MP_Result = false) then
begin
Result := 2; // If Chi color is not found, return 2
end;
end;
end;
end;
end;

begin
SetUpScript;
while (True) do
begin
hc := 0; // Make hc default to 0
hc := HealthCheck; // hc is set to 0, 1 or 2 depending on what HealthCheck returned
if (hc = 1) then // If HealthCheck didn't see Health bar color and returned 1, press HP key
begin
Wait(50 + Random(20));
KeyDown(GetKeyCode(HPPill)); // Press key specified for HP pill
Wait(100 + Random(100)); // Adds a random interval before release
KeyUp(GetKeyCode(HPPill)); // Release key after 100-200 ms
//WriteLn('Took HP Pill'); // Writes this in debugger window if uncommented
end;
if (hc = 2) then // If HealthCheck didn't see Chi bar color and returned 2, press Chi key
begin
Wait(50 + Random(20));
KeyDown(GetKeyCode(ChiPill)); // Press key specified for Chi pill
Wait(100 + Random(100)); // Adds a random interval before release
KeyUp(GetKeyCode(ChiPill)); // Release key after 100-200 ms
//WriteLn('Took Chi Pill'); // Writes this in debugger window if uncommented
end;
end;
end.
I found this script off these forum...but since i can't understand much out of it, can someone tell me how i can modify it so that it also adds dragging and dropping of pills from inventory to hotbar...
Old 07/11/2011, 23:04   #2

What is that VB? Hasn't anybody found a way to use Pill from the inventory yet?

Also has anybody gotten the "Full Recovery" option working yet? You shouldn't even need autopill for botting with "full recovery" working. It does have its limitations, but when used right you can bot for days with it and not worry about dying.
Old 07/11/2011, 23:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iktov2 View Post
What is that VB? Hasn't anybody found a way to use Pill from the inventory yet?

Also has anybody gotten the "Full Recovery" option working yet? You shouldn't even need autopill for botting with "full recovery" working. It does have its limitations, but when used right you can bot for days with it and not worry about dying.
Yup, Wazapoo has it working (and I believe he's found it on his own, or did you help him)

I also have it working, before you posted the tut though, the memory bot gave me the idea to find it as well

It was hard to read this messy code and especially because it's vb, but this code won't autopill out of the inventory.
Old 07/11/2011, 23:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Troy22 View Post
Yup, Wazapoo has it working (and I believe he's found it on his own, or did you help him)

I also have it working, before you posted the tut though, the memory bot gave me the idea to find it as well

It was hard to read this messy code and especially because it's vb, but this code won't autopill out of the inventory.
No I never helped him with anything of that sort. The only thing I did was make the memory functions for my bot and some basic C++ "scripting" to make a basic bot. Apparently a few people got ideas from it, but was as much as I did.

We see a public release of the function though, that would be cool.
Old 07/12/2011, 04:28   #5

Received Thanks: 1,003
wow what language is that it looks retarded...
Like soo many ends..
if ( Condition )
{

} == Superior...
Old 07/12/2011, 11:55   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
wow what language is that it looks retarded...
Like soo many ends..
if ( Condition )
{

} == Superior...
The 'begin' and 'end' stand for brackets. And I believe the language is Delphi.
Old 07/12/2011, 12:06   #7

so...what is that full recovery? if someone knows a working bot can you please direct me to it? i've been trying to figure this out for more then a week now -.-
Old 07/12/2011, 13:52   #8

Received Thanks: 1,003
yeah its delphi looks terrible as.. glad i didnt bother to learn it back when I was 10 lawl...

Played with VB instead that was just as bad of course.
And you can't be trying very hard use cheat engine on the npc menu and modify numbers in memory to try to make it show in the npc menu