Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 23:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a question about pet adress

Discussion on a question about pet adress within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
a question about pet adress

is there a pet address that if i set it at 05 ( 50%) it re-pill's itself when is below 50%? like the chi or hp address when the auto-pill is set to 01? if so how can i find it? i found address to make the activity bar higher or smaller or the exp bar but nothing similar to chi/hp re-pill address so if someone can help me ty

P.S sorry about my bad English is not my main language.
Old 04/28/2011, 09:38   #2

no unfortunatly there is no pet address that any1 is aware of, as it would be too easy for bots to eploit
Old 04/28/2011, 15:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by corther View Post
no unfortunatly there is no pet address that any1 is aware of, as it would be too easy for bots to eploit
That's not the reason, autopill was brought in the game for item mall in other versions. They wouldn't have if they would have thought the same thing.
Old 04/28/2011, 16:44   #4

Quote:
so how can i make a auto pet feeder? which feeds pet if below 50%?
Old 04/28/2011, 17:38   #5

in C++ this snippet would be sufficient (even though I presume you don't understand this lol) :
easy stuff lol
Code:
//global
LPVOID aPet = (LPVOID)0xDEADBEEF;

bool autoPet = false;

//in an ongoing thread
if(*(int*)aPet <= 50 && autoPet)
{
//Edit memory, there are multiple ways to do this
}

//somewhere, like in an if statement with getasynckeystate
autoPet =! autoPet;
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2011, 17:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Troy22 View Post
in C++ this snippet would be sufficient (even though I presume you don't understand this lol) :
easy stuff lol
Code:
//global
LPVOID aPet = (LPVOID)0xDEADBEEF;

bool autoPet = false;

//in an ongoing thread
if(*(int*)aPet <= 50 && autoPet)
{
//Edit memory, there are multiple ways to do this
}

//somewhere, like in an if statement with getasynckeystate
autoPet =! autoPet;
Lol yeh is kinde roket sicens for me but if i use it like that will be good?
Old 04/28/2011, 18:29   #7

omg that realy is roket sience i realy dunno what to do with it i got c++ put it in there then .... then.... i get a beer my head hurts is that hard to make a smal prog with only auto pet feeder? tiny that works for Ts2 aeria?
Old 04/28/2011, 19:23   #8

lol i look at his code even though im not a good c++ coder it isnt hard at all btw i like the address u made lol DEADBEEF
Old 04/28/2011, 19:28   #9

Quote:
lol i look at his code even though im not a good c++ coder it isnt hard at all btw i like the address u made lol DEADBEEF
for me who i like to make drawings not c++ codes is hard btw corther can u make a smal prog like smal window with only pet feeder in it? pls or the code for it if u do i promis i learn how to use the code and make it a prog wich i can use' so can u help me out?
Old 04/28/2011, 23:39   #10

unlesss some1 else makes it for u first ill guess ill give it a try im new to c++ so no promises, but if no1 made ill make after school
Old 04/29/2011, 04:03   #11

Received Thanks: 1,003
Pet address is in the big character structure
Its near the address for Armor or weapon btw
Old 04/29/2011, 07:10   #12

Quote:
unlesss some1 else makes it for u first ill guess ill give it a try im new to c++ so no promises, but if no1 made ill make after school
ty so much corther

Mega are the adress what u are talking aboute the one that cange the activity bar for pet? or the experience or make the pet wndow disapear? i found that (lol i made all my items disapear that was a shook) ty
Old 04/30/2011, 02:35   #13

Received Thanks: 1,003
i guess?