Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Are that 2 thing's possible?

Discussion on Are that 2 thing's possible? within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Are that 2 thing's possible?

Do you thing its possible to make an AoE/Range hack?
I thing (not sure) I've a hack like that, he went in a Cave and demonstrated it, not only the monster in the near died, monster 50meter away got hitted too.

The second thing was...

I think I've seen a tutorial where you can change the 12Sky2 version.
So if its version 5 and it wants to update to version 10, you just have to correct the 5 to a 10, and the launcher think its updated and starts..
(Shouldnt be used at big updates or several updates in a row I guess).

*just asking by personal interest *
Old 04/24/2011, 13:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,003
Not as such ive tried using ollydbg. I think reverse vac would be possible though a data hog .

The version thing isnt an issue. And its silly to use an out of date version considering if the EXE version changes chances are its for a reason. As you say though it can be used to get around big content updates that dont change game code. You can also just run the game with the paramaters eg make a shortcut to TwelveSky2.exe with the paramaters/0/US/2/1024/768

I changed the game to attack more than 5 monsters at a time with AOE skill. It rendered select things below the monsters but didnt do any damage to them. Even limiting it to 5 still and changing length it can reach dosnt work because of the VAC protection. *Player X and Y must be within range of monster X and Y*

The vac protection thing is only on monsters, items and npc's it seems. Portals and players are not effected by distance.

Google Distance formular or Distance of a line formular if you want more info on how distance works