Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 15:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Map Hack 100% Works

Discussion on Map Hack 100% Works within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/25/2011, 10:29   #31

elite*gold: 0
does he not realilise that this map "hack" isnt actually that hard to find, i learnt all this from 12sky1 which was alot easier to do but concepts are the same
Old 06/09/2011, 06:26   #32

yA I learnded this in ts1 but not workinging for me now in ts1 i forgot how we did it but time didnt move at all lol still having some trouble doing this in ts2 tho i change the name of the map even got it to change on the list of maps from the gaurd captian trying to map hack sky temple tier one i currently have it names solem grounds on the gaurd captian and i had it switched when i was in there training and it still kicked me so lil help thanks
Old 06/09/2011, 21:39   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyahiya View Post
That may work if you lock the map to where you are at, but changing the value and locking it you remove all npcs and portals, it's kinda odd, still playing around with it tryna figure out what usefulness could come of this
actually it dont remove the portal it places the portals where they would be if you were on that map...u can use that to tele to other maps too...i posted a tut on this along with alot of other ppl...
Old 06/10/2011, 11:58   #34

Received Thanks: 1,003
Are we able to change the portals when we are on the map? Like if we change the map ID whilst on the map do the portals change locations then or is it only on map load.

Im still trying to isolate what file the portals are in :P