Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TwelveSky2 Hex-Rays Dump

Discussion on TwelveSky2 Hex-Rays Dump within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TwelveSky2 Hex-Rays Dump

This might be useful for you.

The EXE file has been decompiled into C format.

NOTE: This is only for developers (or people who make hacks w/e)
Attached Files
File Type: rar TS2Dumped.rar (581.4 KB, 257 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2010, 11:19   #2

Good for puting it *dont need it* but anyway free BUMP ^_^
Old 05/31/2010, 14:00   #3

No, ofc u don;t need it. U dont need anything. U r the *** of hackers.U have vac hack, *** mode, super incredible fast speed hack, dupe hack, fly hack, GM hack, invisibility hack and all the hacks that have been thought of about 12sky under ur belt. Ur awesome dude.
Old 05/31/2010, 19:45   #4

Cryss i didnt like ur sig
Old 06/01/2010, 14:21   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabphoenix View Post
Cryss i didnt like ur sig
^__^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacircle View Post
No, ofc u don;t need it. U dont need anything. U r the *** of hackers.U have vac hack, *** mode, super incredible fast speed hack, dupe hack, fly hack, GM hack, invisibility hack and all the hacks that have been thought of about 12sky under ur belt. Ur awesome dude.
STFU idiot if u think that u will change something if u say that im pro hacker (Kinda) nothing will happen . (sorry for double post)
Old 06/01/2010, 16:13   #6

Lmao! Kinda pro! there u go champ keep going XD. We r all below ur league, u can and do refer to us as idiots and noobs. LOL go ahead pro hacker. Make a super duper hack and present it to us as a gift ur majesty LMAO.
Old 06/01/2010, 20:49   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacircle View Post
Lmao! Kinda pro! there u go champ keep going XD. We r all below ur league, u can and do refer to us as idiots and noobs. LOL go ahead pro hacker. Make a super duper hack and present it to us as a gift ur majesty LMAO.
Man if u are an total failor at making hacks for games that doesent means that everyone is like u .
Old 06/02/2010, 01:52   #8

o.o
Old 06/02/2010, 15:15   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryssTal94 View Post
Man if u are an total failor at making hacks for games that doesent means that everyone is like u .
The only person who fails epicly here is you , you claim that you have hacks others don't have. Ex. VAC hack which is patched because the Mob positions are now serversided. or GM hack , only the GM Sight is able to be done , because the GM commands are fully done on the server's side beside handling the chat input. You'll need access to their database to change your account grade to a GM grade to actually have access to the GM commands. And I can bet you don't have access to their database , or are you good in hacking them also? We all believe you if you say that.

And we have never seen anything from you(besides newbie tutorials that everyone could have done , because of the how to find addresses tutorial (sticky) or counter strike hacks which weren't even yours), the only way to prove you have these hacks is posting proof (screenshots or videos)

And don't avoid our words this time , you're dealing with me now. I do know know plenty much about TwelveSky 1 + 2 and

Oh last words: You're an idiot
Old 06/09/2010, 15:53   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Troy22 View Post
The only person who fails epicly here is you , you claim that you have hacks others don't have. Ex. VAC hack which is patched because the Mob positions are now serversided. or GM hack , only the GM Sight is able to be done , because the GM commands are fully done on the server's side beside handling the chat input. You'll need access to their database to change your account grade to a GM grade to actually have access to the GM commands. And I can bet you don't have access to their database , or are you good in hacking them also? We all believe you if you say that.

And we have never seen anything from you(besides newbie tutorials that everyone could have done , because of the how to find addresses tutorial (sticky) or counter strike hacks which weren't even yours), the only way to prove you have these hacks is posting proof (screenshots or videos)

And don't avoid our words this time , you're dealing with me now. I do know know plenty much about TwelveSky 1 + 2 and

Oh last words: You're an idiot
no **** ... can u show me where the hell i wrote that i have Vac Hack ?? i had it but i stoped playing this stupid game and stoped making hacks so stfu and go get a life.
Old 06/09/2010, 22:45   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryssTal94 View Post
no **** ... can u show me where the hell i wrote that i have Vac Hack ?? i had it but i stoped playing this stupid game and stoped making hacks so stfu and go get a life.

Hmm.. if you stopped playing this game, why are you still posting on this forum?
Also there is no need to use offensive words, it will only get you a warning and start a flame war.
Old 06/11/2010, 01:21   #12

what does this hack do ?
Old 06/13/2010, 15:54   #13

Ty ..