Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MAP FUN NEEDS AUTOCLICK TO WORK! MEGA LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!

Discussion on MAP FUN NEEDS AUTOCLICK TO WORK! MEGA LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!! within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MAP FUN NEEDS AUTOCLICK TO WORK! MEGA LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!

MAP FUN NEEDS AUTOCLICK TO WORK! MEGA LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE! autoclick does not work atm could u maybe update it please?

ty
Old 05/18/2010, 18:48   #2

If you are that much in a hurry, make it yourself.

If you can't make it yourself, wait for him to have the time and wish to do it for you.

He is a volunteer, begging leechers will only get the good people to grow annoyed and leave the projects.
Old 05/18/2010, 18:59   #3

dude shut up im just trying to let him no about the auto clicker i aint beggin im just tryin to get his attention b4 he goes off to work for a bit coz hes school or uni or w/e so hieron u dont no the whole story so stfu plz...ty.
Old 05/18/2010, 21:00   #4

That's weird. Autoclick works for me. Always has.
Old 05/18/2010, 21:06   #5

You are saying you don't beg , but I just looked at your main post and notified the word PLEASE! , this means you did beg. You begged to get MegaByte to look at the autoclicker (the autoclicker works fine)

And could you improve your English speaking for *** sake! It took me 5 minutes to translate what you said there.
Old 05/19/2010, 04:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Troy22 View Post
You are saying you don't beg , but I just looked at your main post and notified the word PLEASE! , this means you did beg. You begged to get MegaByte to look at the autoclicker (the autoclicker works fine)

And could you improve your English speaking for *** sake! It took me 5 minutes to translate what you said there.
lol learn msn speaking then! and using the word please is not begging it can be a form of begging it can be used for begging but i was being POLITE so shut the hell up dont try to act all cool o wow u can beat a 15 yr old in a forum feel tough?
Old 05/19/2010, 07:07   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Jin_Light View Post
lol learn msn speaking then! and using the word please is not begging it can be a form of begging it can be used for begging but i was being POLITE so shut the hell up dont try to act all cool o wow u can beat a 15 yr old in a forum feel tough?
Well thankfully you have an excuse for your immaturity.
Old 05/19/2010, 13:32   #8

lol nah i am immature i already admit it and i like being like that but still losers like HIM should just shut up until they no the story...your like my teacher -.- JACOB!!! Y U DO THAT!? huh o.O wait no what i was doing was... NO! GET OUT -.- dammit.
Old 05/19/2010, 13:44   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Jin_Light View Post
lol nah i am immature i already admit it and i like being like that but still losers like HIM should just shut up until they no the story...your like my teacher -.- JACOB!!! Y U DO THAT!? huh o.O wait no what i was doing was... NO! GET OUT -.- dammit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Troy22 View Post

HOT HOT HOT ......i dont think jin light wrote anythng offensive b4 ...so why is this thread so hot and "please"= not begging
Old 05/19/2010, 16:54   #10

Exclamation Not working..........Win7 x64

Hey idk wats going on but when i attempt to attach Map Fun to the game it doesn't work and i get the same error msg in continuous windows, "An error has occured please click re-attach....". Once i get the "Error writing to memory. Access is Denied." to stop popping up. And i have to keep clicking them to go away. Whats going on? im on top of nang twr
Old 05/20/2010, 14:27   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyini View Post
HOT HOT HOT ......i dont think jin light wrote anythng offensive b4 ...so why is this thread so hot and "please"= not begging
In the hacking world , requests etc. or questions about making hacks or anything from leechers with the word 'please' is considered as begging. And he also used caps. This sentence : "MAP FUN NEEDS AUTOCLICK TO WORK! MEGA LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE! " proves enough that it was indeed begging.
Old 05/20/2010, 23:58   #12

Received Thanks: 1,003
lol he begs everywhere elitepvpers my forums my email my msn... mod please delete this topic. thing is it works fine for me so i have no idea why its not working.
Old 05/22/2010, 11:11   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
lol he begs everywhere elitepvpers my forums my email my msn... mod please delete this topic. thing is it works fine for me so i have no idea why its not working.
lol fine i beg w/e but just change the key to a diff 1 to start auto click please? thx