Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AERIA]Map Fun - Teleporting and more

Discussion on [AERIA]Map Fun - Teleporting and more within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/20/2010, 21:46   #91

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,003
lol thats not nice anz :P but the only reason i can see that you would disconnect is your internet is either worse than mine your game is out of date or you are not running map fun in administrator.

Possibly using it with conjunction with boss *** mode on normal monsters and not killing them will do it too.
Old 04/20/2010, 22:19   #92

I pretty sure that he is possibly using Boss godmode, I don't see any thing here on map fun that could potentially disconnect you. But do try to run in administrator(Right click on .exe, press run as administrator).
Old 04/21/2010, 15:05   #93

Indeed btw comming soon to map fun are hot keys *eg pressing F11 to toggle *** mode or F9 F10 to remember and goto positions F5 F6 F7 to controll going previous use and next preset maybe i can use one for common map hack used or to turn on speed hack or turn on and off instant revive.

You can also use the cursor keys and page up and down to move your char arround "as if you are flying" others do not see this till you use a skill or walk but it has many uses. I might try to make it so other players can see you moving just for the lolz at people going omg hes fly hacking.
Old 04/21/2010, 21:18   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
Indeed btw comming soon to map fun are hot keys *eg pressing F11 to toggle *** mode or F9 F10 to remember and goto positions F5 F6 F7 to controll going previous use and next preset maybe i can use one for common map hack used or to turn on speed hack or turn on and off instant revive.

You can also use the cursor keys and page up and down to move your char arround "as if you are flying" others do not see this till you use a skill or walk but it has many uses. I might try to make it so other players can see you moving just for the lolz at people going omg hes fly hacking.
Nice, I'd really love to see some hotkeys, it really does become a pain to sometimes alt tab and click the turn boss godmode on/off or teleport to mob, etc.

You are a legend, I envy you
Old 04/22/2010, 07:56   #95

I shall upload map fun with hot keys in a few days currently Im working on an assignment thats like 80% of the paper we have to do for Systems Analysis soo yeah that kinda has priority of my time atm

If someones willing to create a FAQ/help file for Map Fun then it would be great. You can use a program called Help n Doc its very good for that sort of thing. I cant be bothered making one my self but since we have so many noobs who obviously cant read or dont understand it would be good to have a friendly user document for them to refer to rather than asking the same question. If someone would like to make one it would be a great help and it would be good practice for them for writing techinical documentation a skill required to be a Systems/Software Analysist. Include pictures *saved as jpg's and cleaned up in photoshop* etc. Infact we could make a combertition for who can make the best and then I could include it with map fun

Anyway I gota go should be really busy for the next few days might not be able to get online.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2010, 10:43   #96

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
* deleted some flame posts*

stop it or u get a warning.
Old 04/23/2010, 15:43   #97

Megabyte was wondering.... i use a laptop and there is no scroll lock.... so how do i use mob set thingy XD
Old 04/25/2010, 05:23   #98

Sorry work out scroll lock get another keyboard for usb or use the keyboard thats under accessibility in program files acessorys

But scroll lock is just for clicking you dont need to have it on to use the mob finder
I Could change the key i suppose but im soo used to scroll lock lol
Old 04/25/2010, 08:11   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
Map Fun!

This is a program that I have made so we could learn more about the games positioning system and how maps work.
It has evolved into a tool to let users of the community help us out with pserver development by collecting preset locations and mob spawn locations.

Please click the thanks button if you download this so I can get a general count of how many people use Map Fun

Download

Here is an Autoloot Script coded in AutoIt3 google for that if you need to use it.
Code:
HotKeySet("{END}", "close") ;So that we can press "END" to stop the script in case something goes wrong. ALWAYS do this!
HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "loot") ;So that we can press "END" to stop the script in case something goes wrong. ALWAYS do this!
$loot = false
MsgBox(4096, "TwelveSky2 AutoLooter by MegaByte", "To use this autolooter just hit the pause key. To disable it press the pause key again. To exit it just close the script in the system tray. This autolooter will only loot when the game window has focus.", 10)
Do
    ;Nothing
    if WinWaitActive("TwelveSky2") >0 Then
    if $loot=true Then
        Send("`")
        EndIf    
    EndIf
    Sleep(1);
    Until 1<>1;

Func close() ;This is a function and doesn't actually run unless you tell it to. For example
    Exit
EndFunc

Func loot()
if $loot=true Then
        $loot=False
        Beep ( 500, 100 )
    Else
        $loot=true
        Beep ( 600, 100 )
    EndIf
EndFunc
Features:
  • It has a manner of interesting things you can do.

Teleporting Stuff:
    1.0 Teleporting to preset locations and adding your own locations.
    1.1 Ability to auto add portals to the preset list when you use them.
    1.2 Zero Z for use when you sometimes get too high or low and want to goto zero.
    1.3 A memo of your location, records where you were and you can go there again.
    1.4 Sliders you can use to navigate the map.
    1.5 AirWalk this enables you to set your z axis to say 37 or 47 52 etc above a monsters head. They cant hit you but you can hit them.

1.0 Presets:
    Well this is most of Map Fun right here.
    You can add a preset by clicking Add Preset type a name refering to the location your curently in.
    Click the preset you want to goto in the list box then click Use Preset.
    You will have to be quick when using a preset to use a skill or click on the ground to move.
    Other wise the server may move you back to where you were.
    I would like people to fill out presets for every map with all portals and send me them if possible.
    You can delete un needed presets by clicking them then clicking the del preset button.

1.1 Auto Add Portal:
    When enabled this will allow map fun to automaticaly add portals that are not already in the preset list.
    You should turn this off when changing maps without using portals eg npc or battle or death on enemy faction.
    The portal presets will be avaliable to be used the next time your on that map simply click it then click use preset.

1.2 Zero Z:
    Explained Above

1.3 Quick Memo Location:
    This is a very good feature allowing map fun to remember the place you are.
    You can then click Go There to goto that place again.
    Handy when you die for example.

1.4 Sliders:
    The sliders for X Z Y and now Direction enable you to modify well those values.
    Handy for quite a few things such as moving across the map when you do not have presets or a memo.
    Or for going to a new portal on a map that has not been added.

1.5 AirWalk:
    Enable this by clicking the button for it
    Drag your Z using the sliders to be say 35 or higher or lower depending on the monster and where you are
    Try to position your self above the monster so it cant attack you but you can attack it using mele attack or multi hit skills.
    You can level on monsters without them even hurting you this way.
    Other's watching you will see you in the air when you are attacking a monster using skills.
    But when your standing still or walking they see you on the ground.

Mob Block:
    All things on this tab and to do with this feature is for people who wish to help us collect data on the mob spawns for the pserver to use.
    If you wish to assist us please contact us on our forums.

Mob Set:
    As with mob blocks this page is for people who are helping us with mob spawn's however there is the Mob Finder feature here which can be usefull.

More Hacks:
    Movement speed hack featuring any speed you desire including Instant.
    Attack speed hack.
    Auto Pill using the in game's auto pill function but beefed up to 100% rather than 50%.
    GM Sight enabling you to see other players names and levels.
    Disable Swear Filter lets you swear but obviously dont do it in faction chat...
    Zoom Hack lets you zoom out alot the red line is were it got laggy for me the blue line is the normal max zoom out.
    7/10 Mob Avoidance prevents monsters from attacking you for 7 out of 10 secconds. NOTE:*this is still under development you may get disconnected still I gota recode this*
    Mob Speed Allows you to make monsters follow you instantly or slowly when you move. The server still updates them though so setting it to zero they still chase you just you dont see them move as much. Ignore this hack unless you wish to try it.. but its too buggy atm.

Mob Finder:
    Allows you to find a monster your looking for.
    You will find Mob Finder under the Mob Set tab.
    Set the ID / Num to say 40
    Set the interval to 300 or 200
    Select the name of the monster you wish to hunt for example Great White Ape.
    Click Mob Finder box on. The Tele Mob box will also turn on.
    Speed hack for better results and race arround the map where the monster spawns.
    You will be teleported to it.

Video Here

Another feature of Mob Finder is the ability to cycle through monsters near you.
    Set ID/Num to say 30 set the interval to 700 or more or less.
    Click Tele Mob only.
    You will be teleported to each monster arround you in the order that map fun see's them.
    Use AOE on the monsters.

Re-Attach:
    You can use this button to make Map Fun re-attach to the game. This is handy if you crash the game or start map fun before running the game.
    Note if you try to attach map fun the first time at char or login screen it will error due to invalid data for the X Z Y and camera zoom. A bug I may have to fix but not very important to fix.

Please click the thanks button if you download this so I can get a general count of how many people use Map Fun

Download

Please Note: You will need to run as administrator if you have vista or seven with UAC on.
This is because of the api's to read and write to the memory of another process. UAC blocks them.

Remember you use this file at your own risk.
Don't blame me if something bad happens eg, getting banned.

Feel free to upload your own presets you will find them in the MapFunPresets folder called 1.txt 2.txt etc.
The number means the map just put them into a rar and upload them.
Please use meaningfull names in your presets and get all the main areas.

Check out my other topics:

for some reason when i click the download button a window pops up saying open, save file, and cancel when i click open internet explorer opens then it just opens up another window that says open, save file, and cancel again and it just keeps going can anyone help me please i really wanna use mapfun
Old 04/25/2010, 12:11   #100

For one please use firefox ie is a very bad browser and you can get alot of virus's and other nasties from it. Two go save as and Three you need winrar.

I have got some basic keyboard input working now you can "move arround in game using up down left right page up page down and activate/deactivate some hacks with the Fkeys"

Enjoy
Old 04/25/2010, 15:16   #101

Mr. Mega Byte sir... xD.. will this work on 12sky2 ph?
Old 04/25/2010, 21:25   #102

[AERIA]Map Fun - Teleporting and more .... Learn to read please it will only work on aeria.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2010, 10:51   #103

MEga if i conf the map fun how the video.. "auto pick" works?
Old 04/26/2010, 15:08   #104

i am so thankfull for this application, its the most impressive peice of work i've used so far and will definatley be contributing sets, however the only thing that does not work for me is auto click. and if anyone is wondering boss *** mode will disconnect you after a while, and the aoe hack does not work, i will be looking forward to char select and server select in the next update to help combat the disconnects. anyway keep up the good work mb
Old 04/26/2010, 21:05   #105

Auto click DOES work. You need to place your cursor in the middle of the screen and press Scroll Lock. As one of Mega Byte's testers I can tell you this feature works.

Boss *** Mode will dc you if you aren't fighting bosses. Turn it off if you are not doing so. I've left boss *** mode on for an hour before and had no problems as long as I was just fighting bosses.

AOE hack of COURSE doesn't work because it's on the test page of the program. Mega Byte even put a disclaimer in there saying it doesn't work.
Closed Thread