UPDATE NOTE:
The same code may be able to be found here... i can not be bothered looking for it again unless i need it. I will post up if i find it again if i actually look for it tho
Usage set a key hook or some other method to call this function I would suggest a console window of some kind.
SendChat("Hello");
Would say Hello
I am releasing this here so people may make use of it but I must request please do not use it to spam in game with garbage adverts etc...
Use it as a learning tool Its taken me 3 days or so to work this out haha...
This is proof that a dll can be used to make the game send packets to the server. Now to make it send different packets this is just sending chat.
I am going to attempt this method for things such as portal usage, return scroll usage, respawn, death, movement, duel, attack, skills, items, party, guild, whisper etc.
If you hook this using a detour you could make your dll read commands the user types in and prevent them being sent to the server just an example of one possible use.
This is great work. I have been working out trying to get this working for /commands and such for a while and kept ******* it up and crashing the game.
Now this is what i am talkign about!! Finaly something i can use and learn from .. great job Mega Byte! I was hoping we could could get in toutch and exchange some information witch hopefully can be of even greater advantage for hack users in here! I sent you a PM. /zowex
It allows you to automate chat via your own program. The code above shows you how to bind a specific message to any key. So when you hit that key it will send your message to chat. You could also automate your program to chat by itself under certain circumstances.
It is an example code on how to use the games own code in your own program to automate things. Such as make a bot.
It allows you to automate chat via your own program. The code above shows you how to bind a specific message to any key. So when you hit that key it will send your message to chat. You could also automate your program to chat by itself under certain circumstances.
It is an example code on how to use the games own code in your own program to automate things. Such as make a bot.
i dont know how? but can u make it for me?
btw can i said red word in chat like GM?
i dont know how? but can u make it for me?
btw can i said red word in chat like GM?
Well I think the point in this post was to promote people making things themselves. It shows an example of how to use the games code to automate things(exactly what you need to make a full bot).
Play sound via Packet Send?? [Question String Packet] 07/14/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies Yow im trying to figure out why i cant play music with the string packet
What im doin is;
MyChar.Client.SendPacket(Game.Packet.String(MyCha r.UID, 20, Splitter));
My Packet is:
public byte String(long CharId, byte Type, string name)
How to send your booth link through friend, legion,family,whisper, and talk chat 05/01/2010 - EO Guides & Templates - 12 Replies It's me MisterBlake again
this time I am going to show you all how to send the link to your booth to other ppl so they can click it in chat and see what you got on your booth.
</4040DC>
this is a link to booth 12 see where it says =12? replace the 12 with the number of the booth you are on in order for this to work your booth must be advertized and the </4040DC> is what makes the link you send the color blue if you wish to change the color go to this site and replace the 6 letters...
[Question] What Packet to send? 08/05/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies Hello.
I'm in trouble because I don't know what packet to send when I have created a Character.
I tried to send this MessagePacket:
The message appears but don't bring you to the main menu of the client to log into my server