Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

inf time for wrath of centaur run(cave of darkness)

Discussion on inf time for wrath of centaur run(cave of darkness) within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
inf time for wrath of centaur run(cave of darkness)

my friend found a way to stay in the cave of darkness for any amount of time witout being booted from the cave. to ensure that this dosnt get spammed out and allow everyone who comes to this forum to know how to do this iam only going to give it out to so many people. iam doing this because if alot of people know about this they can really mess with the games economy seeing as how u can make very good money/mats from the cave if you know what your doing..so if u would like to know how to do this just pm me and i will get back to u asap
ps.. not sure if this belongs in this section or not and if it doesnt the iam sorry
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/19/2010, 08:00   #2

Received Thanks: 1,003
sounds interesting but tbh dude if your worried about releasing it to a certian amount of people only it will still get released to more than that amount. Your better off either keeping it to your self or not caring and ruinin the game.

Its probly pretty easy to figure out im guessing the warping out is client side anyway due to the way most of the game functions :P

But gratz to your friend lol.
Old 02/19/2010, 16:47   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
sounds interesting but tbh dude if your worried about releasing it to a certian amount of people only it will still get released to more than that amount. Your better off either keeping it to your self or not caring and ruinin the game.

Its probly pretty easy to figure out im guessing the warping out is client side anyway due to the way most of the game functions :P

But gratz to your friend lol.
TY! I may or may not have been the one to find this but yes-I agree, it would very much ruin the economy and would get around VERY quickly. Besides the person who actually did discover it asked (very nicely) that this post not even be put up-that much I do know. It is my belief, if anyone, THEY should be the one to give it out (or not) at their discretion. That and have a little time to explore it first. It's nice to see the change in where credit for this is going but the complete lack of respect for this person by this post even being up is still infuriating. P.S.-I'm not talking about ur post Mega
Old 02/20/2010, 09:18   #4

is it a hack or a bug?
nways, i want 2 know how hehehe
Old 02/20/2010, 10:31   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumierre View Post
is it a hack or a bug?
nways, i want 2 know how hehehe
me too..
Old 02/21/2010, 03:51   #6

Yeah Dark Rukia420 comes up with some good points your friend should be releasing it rather than you for the creditbility and such.
Old 02/21/2010, 14:38   #7

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
nothing new, this is working for months.

Its fixed on mayn now but i think it still works on aeria. Its kinda easy.
Simply die in the cave in the last 10 seconds of the uprunning time.
When u died the cave time will be over but u will revive in cave and can stay there forever.
Old 02/21/2010, 19:48   #8

So whats the purpose of this? It simply gives you unlimited time to search out the 1 mob in the zone that gives you any drops? Or it gives you unlimited times to kill that 1 mob and get unlimited drops. Because if all it does is give you unlimited time to kill the 1 single mob that only drops a few mats and 500k then I don't see how that could effect the economy at all.
Old 02/21/2010, 21:46   #9

is this possible? And how do u even know when is the last 10 seconds?
Old 02/21/2010, 23:24   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iktov View Post
So whats the purpose of this? It simply gives you unlimited time to search out the 1 mob in the zone that gives you any drops? Or it gives you unlimited times to kill that 1 mob and get unlimited drops. Because if all it does is give you unlimited time to kill the 1 single mob that only drops a few mats and 500k then I don't see how that could effect the economy at all.
Because there's more than 20 mobs at a time in the cave and they respawn once in the 2-5 mins
Old 02/22/2010, 00:05   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Troy22 View Post
Because there's more than 20 mobs at a time in the cave and they respawn once in the 2-5 mins
Ok so 20 or so mobs that actually have drops at a time? And they continuously respawn as long as you in the zone?

That might actually be kind of interesting then if that is true.
Old 02/22/2010, 04:30   #12

i wanna know too xD please send me how to or the hack o.O
Old 02/22/2010, 05:02   #13

Hmm plots about getting into thus cave
Old 02/22/2010, 06:11   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
Hmm plots about getting into thus cave
You gotta buy a "key" from the herb master(the guy that deals the pills). Item is called a "Wrath of Centaur Key". Once you purchase it you right click it and hit ok on the popup box. Then you will see a timer activated on bottom right corner of your screen(just like any other special zone or other special item). The timer begins when you enter the zone ect ect...

The idea is you have a set amount of time(15mins?) to find and kill the mobs that actually drop items. You have to locate these mobs out of loads of other "dummy" mobs that don't drop anything(intended to throw you off).

I guess thats how it works.
Old 02/22/2010, 09:38   #15

Interesting
Are the mob's spawned once or do the item ones and dummy ones respawn?
Closed Thread