Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is any populated server?

Discussion on Is any populated server? within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is any populated server?

Hi. Does anyone know any populated server or any future new server that will open ? Thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any populated server right now?
10/28/2016 - Rohan - 25 Replies
well, less vendors and active pvp
Game's dead? Any populated server left?
07/14/2014 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hey guys so I haven't been playing CO for a couple years now.. It just got worse and worse each time I came back and not surprisingly it got worse this time as well. I came back about a week ago and started in ShadowClone server but I got completely bored because of lack of action.. There's practically nobody playing so I'm thinking of playing elsewhere for the time being.. I've tried going to Dragon server, figured it'd be most populated since it's the oldest.. I was rather wrong. I went to...
[WTB] Party @ any populated server!
07/04/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking for an party (so 8 chars in same server and around the same level) in any populated server. Party should have at least 1 cleric 2 warriors and 2 bards rest attackers wiz prefered offcourse. I just need it to test some bots with auto lure be4 an new server comes out so it should be 60+ or close to 60 like 52. When u have like an 95/101 + party i might buy if it is cheap. Add me on msn [email protected]