Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hack link colections

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Hack link collections Update1

Compilation of 12sky2 Hacks/Bots/Trainers

Instead of looking through forums. just look here for the list of hacks.

So for people looking for hacking systems for 12sky2 I decided to just make a links of the links of the hack systems... I'll regularly update this. I will update this whenever a new hack comes out or a hack gets a new hack added. I take no credit in creating these hacks. So please don't PM me asking how to use them!
ALL ITEMS THAT ARE BOLD LIKE THIS ARE NOT HACKS, BUT GREAT THINGS ABOUT THE HACK!

ALL ITEMS UNDERLINED AND SLANTED ARE NOT HACKS BUT GUIDES

ALL ITEMS IN DIFFERENT FONTS ARE SYSTEMS NOT HACKS

BlaXpirit TS2 Trainer -
Features:
  • Speed Hack
  • Attack Speed
  • Fly Hack
  • Animation Hack
  • GM Mode (See other char's names/level)
  • God Mode
  • Zoom Hack
  • Auto Pill (0% - 100%)
  • Swear Word Bypass
  • Auto Pet Feeder
  • Auto LogOut
  • Auto LogIn
  • Auto logoff on D/C
  • Auto logoff on death
  • Easy-2-Use MultiClient
  • Auto-key bot (Autobuff, aoe, loot)
  • Auto Pet Feeder

This is always quickly updated and very well done, easy to use, easy to download and easy to find.
Created by BlaXpirit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-sky 2 hacks! -

Features:
  • Move Speed
  • Attack Speed

Good if all you want to do is kill fast and get around fast... great for starter hackers also
Created by Str8inyou

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ultimate AIO Ragnarok! -
Features:
  • Attack Speed
  • Move Speed
  • In-game Autopill 0% - 100%
  • AOE Bot
  • 2 Types of Auto Looters
  • Autobuffer
  • Zoom Hack
  • See Player lvls
  • Petfeeder
  • Exit Program upon Death
  • Toggle button for every function
  • Fly Hack
  • Revive and AutoRevive
  • Smart Bot
This is updated regularly also and new hacks or updates are added pretty fast, this is great for boss hunting or botting and looking like your not botting.
Created by strikeraid

Map Fun -

Features:
  • Free Movement
  • Teleport to Preset locations
  • Add Presets to teleport to
  • Can Auto Add portals to presets if they are not there when you go through them.
  • Quickly Memorize location to go there again later
  • First Person (Zoom Hack all the way to the left)
  • Zoom Hack (^ Means normal max zoom ^ means laggy zoom)
  • Speed Hack
  • Instant Walk (Through walls/buildings speed hack but really high up)
  • Auto Pill for HP and Chi at 10% 20% 30% 40% 50% 60% 70% 80% 90%
  • Swear Filter Bypass
  • Expermental God Mode (For 10 secconds)
  • Ability to add Mob Blocks (Rectangular locations where monsters spawn)
  • Ability to add Mob Sets (Kind and amount of monster in a mob block)
  • Can warp to mob blocks

This is just another thing that makes life easier, you can teleport to NPCs, mobs, portals, shields, stones etc.
Created by Mega Byte

12sky2 Bot! -

Features:
  • Auto Pill
  • Pet feeder
  • AoE bot
  • Auto Loot
  • Auto buff
  • Editable hot-keys
  • Glass Mode
  • Editable skill hot-keys

This bot is regularly updated also but no new hacks are added.
Created by Jax edited by spare2

TwelveSky2 trainer! -

Features:
  • Autopotion
  • Moving speed hack with custom speed and teleport
  • Attack speed hack with custom speed
  • Zoom hack
  • Display of HP and MP
  • Town mode
  • Easy to configure

Dont know if this is auto updated or not, for it came out on xmas day, dont really know much more...haven't gotten much time to play with it, i got home less then an hr ago...or so.
Created by stranger1981

12Sky2 Aeria Auto Pill! -

Feature:
  • Auto Pill
Easy to use for the people who only want the most use-able hack, great starter hack also. DON'T KNOW IF UPDATED AFTER PATCH, IT HASN'T BEEN OUT THAT LONG.
Created by SilentDoom

TS2 AERIA MULTICLIENT! -

This makes it so you can open lots of 12sky2's at once =].

Very useful when xfering stuff / want more chars online at once to get extra loyalty points.
Created by spare2

Loot Alarm! -

When your using a AoE bot and a rare/elite or even unique item drops it makes a sound so you know one droped!

Great for afk botting, and not wanting to miss a rare drop! Or skill farming !
Created by strikeraid

Hacking tool collection! -

This has:
A list of hacking tools with their download links

Great if your looking for hacking engines like Cheat Engine and alike
Post made by Zacko7

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYTHING BELOW THIS ARE HACKS FOR CHEAT ENGINE....

auto herbmaster/movezone (hard to explain) -

When you enter in that code, and go and use any NPC and press the hotkey you set, that NPC menu will pop up, works great.
Found by selena420

New CE addresses after xfer -

After XFER the new cheat engine adresses (I DID NOT TEST BUT I TRUST THAT THEY WORK!)
Found by thugyouall

Tutorial to finding hack addresses!-

This is a simple guide to finding hack addresses on CHEAT ENGINE and other systems alike.

This is great, it goes step by step on how to figure out auto pill, unlimited hp etc, kinda long though and takes awhile to read and for starters might be a little difficult.
Founded by ChaoticJapan

12Sky2 Filter remove TUT -

This is a guide which shows you have to remove your filter using Cheat Engine.

Ever hate it when you say something but didnt mean to then you have to type it all over again? Well this will solve all of that, great picture guide so you can do it easily.
Founded by corther

Hacking tuts! -

This is a guide on how to find some hacks from CE, the more advanced hacks like vac and range vac.

If you know how to use CE for advanced stuff but want to make your life easier just look here and your wish will come tru^^. BUT IT STILL TELLS YOU HOW TO DO STUFF STEP BY STEP!
Guide made by tri407tiny

Disable Annoucements! -

Ever tired of big messages around your screen at any time that might even go down to your char? Well no more, with this guide!
Founded by MegaByte

Cheat Engine Table -

This is just a link full of many, many differen't hacks that you can create with cheat engine.
Founded by MegaByte

Make your own autopill (0%-100%!)! -

Ever want JUST autopill so you dont have to waste your time pressing buttons but dont want to download something other then cheat engine? Well here's your answer!
Founded by MegaByte

Cheat Engine Attack Speed! -

Now get not just speed hack but attack speed for cheat engine!
Founded by MegaByte

Auto Pill Tut -

Guide to auto pills for CE...

Great picture guide so you can do it easily, make your own hacks and everything!
Founded by jsimacek

TWELVESKY 2 MAYN / PH SECTION
Heres the section for MAYN and PH 12Sky2, it's not much but its a start!

Level2Hell Bot -

Features: (Free Version)
  • AutoPill
  • Put new pills from invitory to skill bar
  • AutoBuffs

Features: (Pay2Use)
  • AutoPill
  • Put new pills from invitory to skill bar
  • AutoBuffs
  • AutoLoot
  • Only attack if attacked
  • Auto AoE

And many more helpful features click on the link to read more about it!

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Cheat Engine section for MAYN / PH
Created by anonym110

Bypass Gameguard! -

It is finally here. the bypass for MAYN TwevleSky2 And PH TwelveSky2!
Founded by ownmhe23

TwelveSky 2 Private Server Information (Website)

Website to all the information on 12Sky2 Private server -

The PrivateServer is coming! Get ready to play almost rule free, lots of elites, rares and skills. The time has come, keep updated on the NZG website!

Help edited by spare2
(Unless noted.) All hacks above are only for AERIA TwelveSKy2!

USE HACKS AT YOUR OWN RISK! YOU CAN EASILY BE BANNED FOR ANY AND ALL HACKS!

If any links or hacks do not work or if you want to tell me to edit something i missed, please PM me or leave msg here!

Thanks
29 Users
Old 12/24/2009, 00:22   #2

Very nice! 5/5 stars, hope sticky!

Old 12/24/2009, 00:31   #3

elite*gold: 20
Great list of links. But the links need to be fixed. They do not work. BlaXpirit's website's link needs to be removed, against forum rules.
But overall, five out of five.
Old 12/24/2009, 00:38   #4

what should i do about blax's link then, its a great hack i give 99999/5 stars and other people should use it...theres no link to it on elitepvpers

Old 12/24/2009, 00:48   #5

give direct download link? If you want I can try get it :P Or attach the download?
Old 12/24/2009, 00:49   #6

pretty sure blax doesnt want me to do that lol

BTW GUYS after maint i will see if some other hacks work, if they do i will post
Old 12/24/2009, 00:50   #7

Lol let's just wait til he goes on and tells us :P
Old 12/24/2009, 00:51   #8

hmm lol, i dont wanna abuse it.....

can a admin by anyway let me keep this link....its a great hack
Old 12/24/2009, 01:03   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare2 View Post
Great list of links. But the links need to be fixed. They do not work. BlaXpirit's website's link needs to be removed, against forum rules.
But overall, five out of five.
Fixed
Old 12/24/2009, 01:07   #10

Here's a direct link,
Code:
http://blax.org.ua/projects/ts2/12-Sky-2-Trainer-by-BlaXpirit-v2.5.zip
Old 12/24/2009, 01:09   #11

Link didnt work...
Old 12/24/2009, 01:20   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by izuwa View Post
Link didnt work...
Ooo i know why, why it doesn't allow epvp referrer.
Old 12/24/2009, 01:21   #13

it goes to a weird website, click on it
Old 12/24/2009, 01:23   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by izuwa View Post
it goes to a weird website, click on it
Use this one then
Link Removed - Owner's request.
Old 12/24/2009, 01:28   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare2 View Post
Use this one then
Code:
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachments/12sky2/34884d1261614212-hack-link-colections-12-sky-2-trainer-blaxpirit-v2.5.zip
Aight thanks, fixed

« Request | [Release] Multiclient »