i messed up with loot configuration how can i fix it orginal?
and i messed it for loot clicking and making move char -.- btw ill thank u for this trainer works awesome!
Hello again. Strikeraid here to bring you the resurrection of my AIO. The new name was meant to symbolize the wiping away of the past and the birth of a new AIO. I hope you all enjoy it as I did.
EDIT: Fixed Fly hack. Redownload it please.
EDIT2: Added Smart Bot. Redownload and see notes below.
EDIT3: Use at your own risk.
Version 1.10
Added Smart Bot
Made the AIO ready for possible future additions
Version 1.00
Attack Speed
Move Speed
In-game Autopill 0% - 100%
AOE Bot
2 Types of Auto Looters
Autobuffer
Zoom Hack
See Player lvls
Petfeeder
Exit Program upon Death
Toggle button for every function
Fly Hack ( Use the up/down, left/right arrow keys to move around map )
Revive and AutoRevive
Notes: The smart bot is still in test mode as I do not know what the results will be, however it should work like so: When it is activated, it will only use the AOE skill that you've set up when a monster attacks you and your hp decreases. Meaning it won't work hand in hand with godmode. I'm looking into changing that though. Also working on the option to use the recover hp/mp skill while waiting for mobs to attack.
Already started creating a lite version which will lose the awesome graphics and hopefully increase the speed of the AIO as well. Might be a while until I'm finished because I want to work on the custom looter as well.
ALT LINK BY SPARE2:
is there a way to put it so it only picks up money and rares,,
P.S. My antivirus program even deletes the program I made. LOL..
Ya me too each times I close my computer, wonder why XD thz alot for the hack working so good only thing missing is a VAC probably, wonder if its possible to make work a VAC as good as ts1
couple people got caught using this bot this week. i see your on the right track tho using my idea for "smart attack". No way you can make your bot as perfect and undetectable as mine tho :P. Not with all those extra hacks.
Good hacks but risky to use. I would not recommend this for serious players who wish to keep their accounts. If you want to make alt accounts to mess around this would be good, but still look out for IP bans.
Well If you get caught then you deserve to lose your account, only reason most get caught is cause they run around at 250 speed everywhere or use the hacks in pvp. Really simple to use and not get caught.
realy good and fast geth banned xd 5x fly out and uare banned
xd realy good hack to geth banned fast!
i've been using this hack for a while and havent been banned. how about you learn to not use hacks around people or learn to control how you use them
also OP: could you explain how to use the clooter? I've been tinkering with it and have improved how it picks stuff up but i would like to know the specifics of what each parameter controls when you change the settings
It's hard to explain what each function does. Been months since I've opened up my own program. Any specific questions about the options?
yes what does the x min/x max/x step do? i adjusted it because the clooter was clicking on the far left side of the items name, instead of in the center where it needed to and it seemed to help
also what does deviation do? i havent touched that but i still want to figure out what it does.
Kinda forgot what deviation was. I think it means the accuracy of the pixelsearch when looking for the colors of rare/elites. 1 meaning exact color. higher meaning it'll click on any colors similar to rare/elites.
xmin is how far left and xmax is how far right the looter will click when it detects the color of the item. x step is how much in between does it look. For example, if you put xmin as 0 and xmax as 25 and xstep as 5, it'll look at 0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25. Smaller xstep means less accuracy, but should take less time finding item.
Haven't really found a good way to calibrate it. It's not even fully developed. Never liked the idea of pixel looter so I never worked on it.
[RELEASE] AIO - Ragnarok Source 03/09/2012 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 31 Replies This source is to be used with Autoit. A poor programming language, I know. :P Don't judge me! I'm not smart enough to learn C languages. hahahhaha.
This zip file contains EVERYTHING that ever had to do with the AIO. All the photoshop files and even the Ragnarok Lite I was working on that would take out all the bloated things from the original Ragnarok.
I hope someone takes over from here. (: Good luck.
Inside the source are links to my dropbox. The easiest way to deal with that is...
Ragnarok 2 release ? 07/24/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies Hallo
meine Frage ist :wann kommt den rO2 ?
Und kann man die Beta noch spielen irgendwie?