You last visited: Today at 23:49
Advertisement
[Release] Ultimate AIO - Ragnarok
Discussion on [Release] Ultimate AIO - Ragnarok within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.
01/22/2010, 10:02
#196
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 336
Received Thanks: 13
something wrong with buffer, the spammer all time buffing him self like he do not read he have buff our ready.
01/22/2010, 12:04
#197
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 5
because its been patched lol thats why the ****** goes crazy...
hes getting the new addresses be patient..
Oh and striker erm only way i can get addresses is by following th guide..if you know any guides to get the pet etc..ill do em all for ya...
01/22/2010, 14:44
#198
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 0
guys when i extrac file..it said trojan found...is this still works??
01/22/2010, 15:47
#199
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by
tran1340
guys when i extrac file..it said trojan found...is this still works??
yup this program has themidia in it it is tottaly safe tho
01/22/2010, 16:07
#200
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 0
i tried to extract it..but the folder empty everytimes i extract it
01/22/2010, 16:28
#201
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by
tran1340
i tried to extract it..but the folder empty everytimes i extract it
ur antivirus is deleting it
01/23/2010, 00:01
#202
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
none of the hot keys besides the autopill seems to work for me
01/23/2010, 07:32
#203
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,357
Received Thanks: 1,263
Like I said, haven't had time to get buff addresses. I'm about to go to sleep right now, but I'll try to update it before I do.
You don't need to download anything, just restart the AIO after I update it and you're good to go.
As for the hotkeys, I'm not sure what the problem is. If anyone has an idea just send me a PM.
EDIT: Finished updating buffs. Goodnight. (:
01/23/2010, 08:29
#204
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 336
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by
strikeraid
Like I said, haven't had time to get buff addresses. I'm about to go to sleep right now, but I'll try to update it before I do.
You don't need to download anything, just restart the AIO after I update it and you're good to go.
As for the hotkeys, I'm not sure what the problem is. If anyone has an idea just send me a PM.
EDIT: Finished updating buffs. Goodnight. (:
thanks man you osom
01/23/2010, 10:18
#205
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
i think i found an virus
01/23/2010, 11:27
#206
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 6
the autobuff gives me buggy msg
01/23/2010, 15:34
#207
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 233
Received Thanks: 11
so this works now?
01/23/2010, 18:20
#208
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,357
Received Thanks: 1,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by
ronly
the autobuff gives me buggy msg
I have to admit, I was a bit lazy/careless when getting the addys. I might've gotten the wrong ones.
Mind telling me which ones are bugged?
01/23/2010, 23:05
#209
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,009
Received Thanks: 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by
chica123
i think i found an virus
It's Themida. False positive.
01/24/2010, 02:23
#210
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by
chica123
i think i found an virus
Don't fail at life... Seriously... You are going to accuse one of the higher-ups for planting a virus?
Similar Threads
[RELEASE] AIO - Ragnarok Source
03/09/2012 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 31 Replies
This source is to be used with Autoit. A poor programming language, I know. :P Don't judge me! I'm not smart enough to learn C languages. hahahhaha.
This zip file contains EVERYTHING that ever had to do with the AIO. All the photoshop files and even the Ragnarok Lite I was working on that would take out all the bloated things from the original Ragnarok.
I hope someone takes over from here. (: Good luck.
Inside the source are links to my dropbox. The easiest way to deal with that is...
Ragnarok 2 release ?
07/24/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies
Hallo
meine Frage ist :wann kommt den rO2 ?
Und kann man die Beta noch spielen irgendwie?
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:49 .