man you dont even put anything else like : OS, wich injector did you use, did you download .net framework updated etc etc... do you think that i can help ya?
Quote:
Originally Posted by barakuda21
why did you not put the injector here!
?? do you speak to me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielmemen14
Lols try to use search lots of injector here and also don't make your self spoon feed..
thanks glad to see some people here that are able to make it work without difficulties +1 for that
man you dont even put anything else like : OS, wich injector did you use, did you download .net framework updated etc etc... do you think that i can help ya?
?? do you speak to me?
thanks glad to see some people here that are able to make it work without difficulties +1 for that
soo much smooth sir dab and also nice menu for the cheat
I download netframework 3.5 again I try to download visual c++ 2015 but it has a error 0x80240017 it gave msvcp140.dll error I downloaded it manually
when I injected dlls a window was appearing 'do you want to load your hack' I click yes button but no gui and zoom hack isnt working
I download netframework 3.5 again I try to download visual c++ 2015 but it has a error 0x80240017 it gave msvcp140.dll error I downloaded it manually
when I injected dlls a window was appearing 'do you want to load your hack' I click yes button but no gui and zoom hack isnt working
WSP
you dont need to download .net framework 3.5, its the minimum requierement... i never downloaded it.. but i put it as minimum framework for this project for those who have older version of windows
I download netframework 3.5 again I try to download visual c++ 2015 but it has a error 0x80240017 it gave msvcp140.dll error I downloaded it manually
when I injected dlls a window was appearing 'do you want to load your hack' I click yes button but no gui and zoom hack isnt working
[Release]Cheat Engine 6.1 06/24/2012 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 39 Replies A new Cheat Engine has been released!
Hopefully its undetected for the most Anti-Cheat Programs.
DL-Link -> Cheat Engine
Fixes:
# Fixed DBVM from not working
# Fixed Kernelmode debugging with DBVM in 64-bit
# Several disassembler fixes
# Scanning errors now show the error
# Fixed a few 16-bit assembler instructions
[Release]Cheat Engine - UNRANDOMIZER 10/21/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 17 Replies Yo will need ;
Cheat Engine 6.0
Process Hacker 2
Start S4 , when HGWC closes up, Kill Aegis and Aegis 64 from Process Hacker 2 then suspend HGYC , XTrap.
Enter the game and open C.E 6.0 then select S4League then select Unrandomizer.
What Undrandomizer does ?