So guys , here we are . Every1 want to know how to fast lvl from a33 to d1 .
There is a big risk cuz a33 cant reach the d map [How to do?]
Well.. 1* u need to buy and open an Imperial Eddicted
2* Go to any map
3* Change map to 219
4* Go to the TOP of the map , In that portal , and then , ull be in a d1-d4 map.
Level is very easy and fast . In like 6 - 9 hrs "0-100%"
And that's fast.
Good Luck.
the fk. I cant belive ur not doing anything and want everything free.
U guys know the method how to make cash , how can u say its expensive?
do you think that prices will not increase if you bankNote Plate ingame currency? only one people is needed to buy all your imperial eddicts... only PNJ will not increase their prices
I understand you referring to the money glitch. As you said I'm complaining when i haven't done anything myself, I wasn't complaining. Plus, what you wrote there isn't really a hack but rather a tip or using IE with map hack :/
FAST!FAST!FAST! Biete 25€ PSC Suche e*Gold | gebe first | FAST!FAST!FAST! 10/02/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies ^regelt.
Sofortkauf 1200e*Gold | offline erworben.
Sonst bitte vorschläge per pn oder im Thread.
Es wird nicht via treasure gehandelt, von wegen log.
Bei trusted leuten gebe ich first.
Alles wird gefilmt, versteht sich.
rgrds