closing chat box is on the last check box (shout) just below it you will see an arrow pointing down, click that and voila your chat box is closed. Anyway...even with my chat box open it doesnt beep o,O on Aeria that is
im on aeria version and it beeps when i have it closed but when i click a monster and it starts beeping. after i kill it theres nothin there no rare no elite no unique
well, i guess your screen must be a little different from everyone elses. Like i said before, i have a friend who's screen pixels were way off due to his graphics card settings (he set it on super low)
If I have time to update this, I'll add a feature (with instructions) to allow users to find their own pixels.
was working on a generation 2 custom looter, but it failed miserably. idea was to loot without using the mouse. its too inaccurate for field use. hahah.
I woke up this morning and thought the same thing. Find the values that appear when certain items pop. Since I'm sure all items have specific Id's. if you could just find the id's for them and compile them into a list of values to look for it would work. But to be able to find the values of all rares/all elites, all skills would just be maddening.
But good to see that you have some sopport on this fine program. This is one of those rare programs that
A: Isn't really a hack of any kind just an alert.
B: Will probably never be patched except for maybe how the program attaches to the game
C: Is undetectable because it doesn't change anything just alerts.
Nope, it shouldn't be patched. Doesn't touch the game itself, so it should be undetectable, though I don't know much about game mechanics to say for sure.
I see everyone is enjoying it, I better get to work on a new GUI then.
See you guys on the flip side.
EDIT: Uhmm. Sorry, can't work on this right now. Three or four other projects that I'm a bit busy on. Kinda feels weird to be busy again. lol.
[Release] Loot Alarm v2 05/24/2011 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 58 Replies Strikeraid's Loot Alarm v2
I've gotten many requests to upgrade/update this (not really, I just think so from reading my old thread). So here it is. Loot Alarm v2! Any bugs or opinions/feedback should go in this post. Good luck! and stay safe my friends.
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5480/lootalarm v2.png
I hope everyone enjoys this release, It may help you when you are afk grinding or one of those people who watch TV/Movies while AOE grinding. ^^
Optional Download Link to...
[RELEASE] ibot with auto loot 02/11/2010 - MapleStory - 8 Replies ok i know alot of people want autoloot so here u go.
sorry no pic
ALL CREDIT GOES TO LURC OF CHEATENGINE FORUMS
lBot 1.7.2.rar
just click hwnd or whatever when maplestory is up.
tick the box set the delay and then start
[RELEASE] Uni Loot 11/21/2009 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 18 Replies This auto looter checks to see if a unique item dropped and starts to autoloot.
Can't guarantee that it won't pick up other things too since this bot utilizes the in-game key "`" to pick up items.
Enjoy.
Post feedback and suggestions please.
EDIT: LOL forgot instructions.