it should work. doesn't need to be updated because it goes by pixel detection. i haven't used it personally so i don't know if it needs a certain resolution.
ow... but when i try it... it doesnt do anything.... when i press "BOT" it doesnt attack anything... im playing 12sky ph by the way... can u help me?.. did i did something wrong?...
Reason why is because you have x-trap protection on PH and bypassing it isn't kiddy stuff. Meaning most people can't help you. If someone could create a bypass for it, that'd be really great and would allow you to use any of the hacks in these forums.
A workaround would be to use a UCE (undetected cheat engine) to modify values. Its not easy to make a UCE and if anyone does make it, they usually keep it to themselves. If somehow you are able to use a CE on PH then try to change anything and if it works then you can proceed on to finding attackspeed or runspeed. However, even with a UCE the trainers (autopots, autobuff, autoloot, etc) will still not work, unless you're uber pro and use UCE's debugger to disable x-trap.
Honestly, I have no idea what I'm saying. I'm just interpreting what I read. Could be completely wrong.
yeah, X-Trap sure is a pain in the A**... i've follow a TUT for making a UCE but guess what, i f***ing failed... grrrrr... im not after the speed/run/etc hack.. im after the after the autogrind... since it will make it easy to farm rares... xD
This autopot might or might not work, because it isnt reading off the adresses and then value in them. It detecting pixels soo im not sure if it let scar attach to 12sky2 process.
hahaha wag kang mag alala ako rin. BTW i have used the address povided bu gamerslounge in ph. there is an engine that can bypass xtrap, however, the tut on finding more addresses is so confusing since xtrap wont allow the engine to freeze, it reboots the system. sucks! anyway m still looking for addresses in ph. ill share it with you (cross finger) if i get lucky. Kaya natin to pinoy!
Ok guys, I found this thread by accident and I wanted to give it a try. For me it doesn't work, when I empty my chi bar, script is pressing "3" (chi hotkey), but pill is NOT eaten. I found out it presses 3 because when I press enter just types 333333333333333. What is wrong? I saw people say it works, I wonder how can I make it work too. Ty in advance. I'm using MAYN version, but Jinong said doesn't matter what client version is used.
lol no1 posted anything here yet. For the reason of prolly they and myself dont know (or maybe they do ) how to do compiling of the script lol. Time to google stuff lol.
First: Copy and paste the script into Autoit and save it on your desktop as a script.
Open your start menu.
Go to programs
Go to Autoit folder
Open it
Click on Compile script to exe.
Find the script on your desktop using the browse button
Choose where you want to save it with the other browse button
CHECK THE BOX CALLED "Console?"
Then convert.
Bam you have an awsome program.
It's that simple people I googled everything long long time ago woot!
[New Release] MHS-AutoPot-PW v1.0 (Memory Country Customizer And Source Code) 01/08/2012 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 13 Replies MHS-AutoPot-PW v1.0 With Country Memory Customizer And Source Code
================================================= =
(English)
This release is default configured to Perfect World (Brazil). If you want to adjust to your country the Perfect World application title, memory base address and memory offsets to find Target, HP, Max HP, Max MP please see read notes for CustomOffSets.ini.
You can try to find the memory addresses using softwares like Cheat Engine (memory searchers).
This...
AutoPot Addresses 02/02/2010 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies FD5824 -> Activate AutoPot
FD5828 -> Accepts value from 0-5(0%-50%) for HP
FD582C -> Accepts value from 0-5(0%-50%) for Chi
Very easy to code a trainer from here with no programming knowledge or just simply place them into CE and lock the values.
Hit thanks if it helps. Or not whatever I don't care anymore.
[Release] Mayn Autopot Addresses 9/3/09 09/04/2009 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies Because nguyenson933 decided to highjack my post and give the idiot leechers speed hacks so they can bring attention to us...Unless his post is deleted...
That will be my final straw...I had told strikeraid today that I liked helping too much to just sit back and do nothing...but if this is what happens........"shrug" fend for yourselves from now on....Again. I tried to be nice>.>
nguyenson933 you are part of the reason of why strikeraid put access lvls on his AOI and why Trin is trying...