i am in love with this address codes! I wish i know how to help find the right address but i don't? Do you know how long it will take to post up the right address source for attack speed? This one I just got on today for the latest patch and the 00C85D73 is out of order...
guys thanks for the address of attack and movespeed, by the way how to use the animation. coz everytime i attack a monster the monster attack has also speed.
I know that lol... Mine is always around 100. Look I'm not talking about skip attacking animation. I'm using scepter. If the attack speed is set too high, it will only fire 1 or 2 shots with multi. What I'm talking about is, I do fire 3 shot with multi, but it only register 2 of the shots. You get me?
I know that lol... Mine is always around 100. Look I'm not talking about skip attacking animation. I'm using scepter. If the attack speed is set too high, it will only fire 1 or 2 shots with multi. What I'm talking about is, I do fire 3 shot with multi, but it only register 2 of the shots. You get me?
lol. dunno about aeria, but i'm on MAYN using 110 and all of my hits register. always. though i guess aeria servers may be different.
Normally that's the case with me. I hear scepters/pholoebas (w/e. Just w/e with that name.) have faster animations normally, so they stop registering at faster speeds.
You made it sound simple lol...
Yes, it's true that ranged weapon are faster than melee weapons, but do consider this. I used both melee weapon and ranged weapon both set at around 100 and the attacks doesn't register. Same result. I tried it with AoE and it works well with AoE skills still. Just not with multi. The attack registration is delayed after update. It works if I put like 20 lol... But that = pretty much same as no hack lol...
12 Sky 2 Aeria Attack and Movment Speed Address 03/07/2012 - 12Sky2 - 9 Replies 00C87D9F "Attack Speed"
00C6278C "Movement Speed"
This is The Newest Addressees for Aeria
I will add newer addresses as they come Out!!
Any1 got Working Attack Speed Address(AERIA) 07/06/2010 - 12Sky2 - 5 Replies Ive searched the forums for both movement speed,attack speed and autopillsfor cheat engine on aeria
MovementSpeed: 010B5A54
I cant remember who found it, so im sorry I havent credited you, but thank you
Just need the attack speed address and autopills if anyone knows how to find them
Thanks