I dont want to start a new thread for this so I am going to ask here....
How do I block a person from sending me a pm?
Reason: this leondr idiot keeps pming me like a psycho x gf. so I need to block this fool.
take off ur pants and use u FINGER
so u can block me
I know, I'm just yanking your chain. You refused to release it to anyone yet, there was a couple that found it because of you mentioned its existence that did sell it and from there was ultimately spread like wildfire from friend to friend. Also whats your Skype Iktov, I haven't seen you on MSN in awhile PM it to me.
actually there was talk of the cp hack around early 2010 and it wasnt Ikov/Ikov2 that started that discussion look through all the old posts from that time frame. just dont necro them back up. cp hack has been around for a while and wasnt until someone started to sell it then it got released via nondeveloper (someone that purchased it and redistributed it w/o permission) then it was patched then people found out ways around that.balh blah blah.... here we are
Quote:
Originally Posted by leondr
take off ur pants and use u FINGER
so u can block me
really?.....
come on man.....
rape threats now.....
whats next?......
weird phonecalls?.......
open my shower curtain to see you standing there in a pig mask?.....
I wont say much more than this but : if you ever make trades with anyother acc (eg. main acc) from your cp account their going to get you! and if you make a cp acc on the same ip as the one that you made your main, your fked too. I have my own website and can see exactly where anyone logs in, whether it be an iphone or at your home the exact location and ip can be found easy as hitting a button.
That isn't true, because I DIDN'T do any trades and I didn't told or showed to anyone, sums it all... either they have a BIG hate track on me or they simply love me. Which one?
Just a coincidence. I didn't release the CP hack, thats somebody elses doing. I came back here about 2 weeks ago and saw the state of the game was in shambles already. CP hackers galore, economy was ****** to hell. This is not my doing. I released this hack just a few days ago, the games been in the ******* for months.
I know you have a few ol releases. so do you have anything for mayn ? possably a cracked version of xtrap?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriptskiddie
CP hack would only be good for something like Iktov's farm bot for Gold Treasures. Because you can't inflate the game with CP XL or set elites from NPC's since they do not exist on Mayn. That's if CP/Merit hack would even work there, which is likely it would if Iktov wanted to find the method there which I doubt he has no interest in considering how CP hack fucked the economy on Aeria combined with the lack of concern shown by that pathetic company.
I am sure he could make it to where you get like 10-20 cp and maxed merrits to make alot of silver :P and yes aeria is a money hungry POS company 12sky2 is actually a PTP game if you want to really get anywhere. cp hacks could be a nice tool if they stay hidden from the masses.
I know you have a few ol releases. so do you have anything for mayn ? possably a cracked version of xtrap?
I am sure he could make it to where you get like 10-20 cp and maxed merrits to make alot of silver :P and yes aeria is a money hungry POS company 12sky2 is actually a PTP game if you want to really get anywhere. cp hacks could be a nice tool if they stay hidden from the masses.
CP hack doesnt work in Mayn currently. Fairly certain it gets checked by the server.
CP hack doesnt work in Mayn currently. Fairly certain it gets checked by the server.
well either way I dont really care too much for cp hack just the normal "enhancements" and, at least would like to know how to open and change values in CE. xtrap is a pain in the *** and HACKERS in other games have bypassed xtrap and there are many threads on xtrap and every method I have read end up proven not to work.
How do you bypass Xtrap? I haven't downloaded mayn version yet, but I am curious. Do you have to disable all of its checks and update the heartbeat packet to their server or anything more complex over my head? Or with a few patches be enough?
How do you bypass Xtrap? I haven't downloaded mayn version yet, but I am curious. Do you have to disable all of its checks and update the heartbeat packet to their server or anything more complex over my head? Or with a few patches be enough?
Pokemon Soul Silver Japan Version mit deutschem Sprachpatch 04/18/2010 - Pokemon - 2 Replies Ich wollte mal Fragen ob jeamnd die Japansiche Version von Pokemon Soul Silver mit deutschen Sprachpatch hat.
Freue mich auf Antworten.
mfg IceColdKiller007
(sry wenn das Thema unangepasst in diesem Forum ist "hab kein anderes Gefunden")
[RELEASE]Silver Wing Edit 08/22/2008 - EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies UPDATED: Just got done with the dark one.
I hath edited the gay looking silver wings and made them semi-kick ass. Check it out:
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Tanimus/Ne wSilverWings.jpg
Dark one:
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Tanimus/Ed itedNewSilverWings.jpg