Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Map Fun by mega byte

Discussion on Map Fun by mega byte within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy can't goto web to download map fun!

can't goto Fun.php
is an error i don't know how to do!
Old 10/10/2012, 04:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
You need to promptly leave and never come back.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mega Byte, Pls Help me, Pls
12/07/2011 - 12Sky2 - 20 Replies
MegaByte, I tried to follow step by step your tutorial about attack speed, but there are people like you who are enlightened to this area of informatica and people like me who are simply turned off if I'm right, the new direction of Attack Speed Buff is: 011A1B78 Please, Please, Please, could you tell me the two directions that we should put in 90 90 date? please please please. I thank you and really admire very much your ability! and good, say you're a genius and have all my admiration!...
Get my OllyDBG here Tailord for Twelve Sky 2 from Mega Byte
10/06/2011 - 12Sky2 - 8 Replies
Just want to confirm this. Does OllyDbg under Mega Byte sig still working with 12sky2? Does anyone make it work? The reason I'm asking because I couldn't make it to work. As soon as I attached 12sky2 to it and the game crashed. Do I have to do some sort of settings or other tricks? I use window XP sp 3 by the way.
praises of Gm 12sky2 for Hacker Mega Byte
12/19/2010 - 12Sky2 - 9 Replies
it seems that could draw the attention of Gm. This was my goodbye to the game 12sky2 thank the team for all pvp elite hackers. This is my trophy. MegaByte his attacker was praised even by gms. sorry for english :mofo: http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/400/hahahalj.j pg Uploaded with ImageShack.us