Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bot in ts2 mayn

Discussion on bot in ts2 mayn within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
bot in ts2 mayn

can any pls tell me what bot is working in mayn server!!
Old 03/28/2012, 14:40   #2

hacks not working mayn server but u can use macro's there
Old 03/28/2012, 19:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrosss View Post
hacks not working mayn server but u can use macro's there
waht is macros? noob here...
Old 03/28/2012, 19:58   #4

Keyboard macros allow short sequences of keystrokes and mouse actions to be transformed into other, usually more time-consuming, sequences of keystrokes and mouse actions. In this way, frequently used or repetitive sequences of keystrokes and mouse movements can be automated..

Also if u have logitech g11 or better keyboard, they got macros buttons, but u have to script them, like m7 button= AOE and m11=pet pill, like that.. its not hard to make them..

Also some macro recordes is detected on mayn server, i have tested few and all detected, u dont get banned but game crash after u put it on.. mayn server isnt so hard to grind, u get in 2weeks a1 to D3 like i did