Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 02:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

core dealer

Discussion on core dealer within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
core dealer

hey all,

dose anyone have the correct actions for the core dealer .... i used to have the codes for it but i cant find them anymore

thanks all

hio77

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem mit make /make.sh core segmentation fault core dumped Bitte hilfe
09/09/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hey Hab n kleines Problem, wenn ich make mache um die Quests übernehmen zu lassen kommt folgender fehler: http://www.abload.de/img/fehlerservery5fp.jpg Was kann ich tun? LG Saaja
[help] More than 10 lottery and 20 core dealer!
03/17/2010 - Zero - 0 Replies
I have a offline server, i want to get more than 10 lottery and 20 core dealer, how to config it? who can help me! :mofo:
Core Dealer
12/18/2009 - Zero - 3 Replies
I was wondering... First of all when i've used a Medal i can't get the dayly free core from npc in VIP Room. and most important... For some reason Core Dealer wont sell me Cores at all. Is there an requirement i have to have or something? or is it just the server files that don't allow it? Cause i'm pretty sure i've done it in AO and WM. Owell. hope someone can help me out. P.S. If anyone needs help setting up a ZO Server pm me the question or if you need more help pm me your email....
Dual Core or Quad Core for Multi-Clienting Games
10/31/2009 - Technical Support - 0 Replies
So I have recently found a buyer for my old processor and now and looking around to upgrade my processor for something with VT support. I know that the general rule is that higher clocked dual cores will outperform lower clocked quad cores in gaming. However this is only makes the assumption that you are gaming with a single game running. What I intend to do is run multiple games at once such as Mabinogi (2-3 clients) and Aion. I am still wondering whether this rule will still apply. ...