Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 01:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zero Itemex Editor (Robot items)

Discussion on Zero Itemex Editor (Robot items) within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/09/2013, 04:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
1/ Do you know how can i create an NPC that can give to gamer 200k zps 1 times / 1 day?
2/ Sometimes i have an bugged skill account. How can i fix it?
Old 08/19/2013, 23:59   #17

elite*gold: 540
interesting I use a hex editor and navicat though Im sure this would be useful for someone who doesnt know how though
Old 12/01/2013, 20:55   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by idlemonkey View Post
interesting I use a hex editor and navicat though Im sure this would be useful for someone who doesnt know how though
Mainly made it so I could see what User and Robot(ARM) had what item.
That way I could make changes to the item.
Old 12/12/2013, 03:20   #19

navicat sort itemex ascending by player_id and then search for player id

you get a list of all the items that player has highlighted with a yellow mark

is a great idea and could have other applications for other tables but this one is too easy to edit without so it makes it a waste

can u retask it for another important table and re release it? that would make things better for these guys i think
Old 12/12/2013, 03:42   #20

Quote:
navicat sort itemex ascending by player_id and then search for player id

you get a list of all the items that player has highlighted with a yellow mark

is a great idea and could have other applications for other tables but this one is too easy to edit without so it makes it a waste

can u retask it for another important table and re release it? that would make things better for these guys i think
Ideally I made it so I could test it. I have been working on a working User Control Panel. I don't want to release the ideas of it considering I am not making it in a rush. On top of I have to redo the alpha one considering I came up with new ideas. But basically this tool will allow u to add zp cards, bonuses, make/take away [PM],[GM] from ur staff accounts... access to current equiped ARM's

The next update will break it down even better.
Old 12/12/2013, 03:50   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex06052 View Post
Ideally I made it so I could test it. I have been working on a working User Control Panel. I don't want to release the ideas of it considering I am not making it in a rush. On top of I have to redo the alpha one considering I came up with new ideas. But basically this tool will allow u to add zp cards, bonuses, make/take away [PM],[GM] from ur staff accounts... access to current equiped ARM's

The next update will break it down even better.
a user control panel is a nice feature but very hard to keep secure .... you might wanna look at my "random html" thread though for a way to put that directly into the client

as far as this tool goes though like i said it would be good for someone who is new lol but for us veterans its redundant (as Im sure you know)

u did a good job though not trying to be over critical just making new suggestions
Old 12/12/2013, 03:55   #22

Quote:
as far as this tool goes though like i said it would be good for someone who is new lol but for us veterans its redundant (as Im sure you know)
The idea is so it is easier. Would you like to have to keep select * from cq_user where user_name =.......
no I would rather have a look at the entire User database in a interface tiered down into all that the player has. from what robot to what item it makes it much that more efficient than having to always use a query.

It isn't really unsecured as long as you are the only one using it. Though one might say "Oh, well he probably coded a backdoor into it." Well thats not the case here. If you don't believe me then don't download and take advantage of easily viewing user details.
Old 12/12/2013, 04:22   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex06052 View Post
It isn't really unsecured as long as you are the only one using it. Though one might say "Oh, well he probably coded a backdoor into it." Well thats not the case here. If you don't believe me then don't download and take advantage of easily viewing user details.
lol i meant the control panel u were talking about would be hard to keep secure ... people love to try and exploit things like that (was trying to be remotely helpful)
not implying ur tool is insecure or anything of the sort lol .... in fact it wouldnt matter if it was insecure or called home or whatever in a local environment anyways
Old 12/12/2013, 11:48   #24

I mean the only real exploit would be if you knew the db user and pwd.
I know u weren't trying to be rude, constructive criticism.

Finally understood what you meant. I wasn't making it for a actual user but for the [PM]s or people you trust. Its not for a single character. It access all of them.