Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 12:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[UPDATE] Asurion Co. World--War Online

Discussion on [UPDATE] Asurion Co. World--War Online within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [UPDATE] Asurion Co. World--War Online

Hey my fellow players i would like to announce we have moved are server to a Dedicated Server. With this we can now handle the 150 players online with no lag and we can handle even more. We have custom Events, Custom Quest, Custom Items, Custom NPC's and most of all a very friendly staff team. There is a [PM] or [GH] online 24/7 to assist you. We also have a [GH] online on the forums for any problems to assist you and help you threw them. I would like to welcome all to World--War Online. Come and join one of the biggest growing servers.

Official Site:
Old 12/31/2011, 07:20   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake68 View Post
Hey my fellow players i would like to announce we have moved are server to a Dedicated Server. With this we can now handle the 150 players online with no lag and we can handle even more. We have custom Events, Custom Quest, Custom Items, Custom NPC's and most of all a very friendly staff team. There is a [PM] or [GH] online 24/7 to assist you. We also have a [GH] online on the forums for any problems to assist you and help you threw them. I would like to welcome all to World--War Online. Come and join one of the biggest growing servers.

Official Site:
You are so full of ****, even still Website is still 64.179.181.81 = DSL and AT YOUR HOUSE, this is not a Dedicated. Your Server is hosted on 50.63.53.88 which is GODADDY? SERIOUSLY GODADDY? YOU WANT TO GET BUSTED? ROFL
Old 12/31/2011, 08:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by -The-Shadow- View Post
You are so full of ****, even still Website is still 64.179.181.81 = DSL and AT YOUR HOUSE, this is not a Dedicated. You Server is hosted on 50.63.53.88 which is GODADDY? SERIOUSLY GODADDY? YOU WANT TO GET BUSTED? ROFL
hes derp just let him be.
Old 12/31/2011, 13:48   #4

Must i pull out my facts again? He is the biggest derp ever. And as shadow pointed out godaddy will get you busted for copyright infringement. Way to fail sir, way to fail.

Oh and the funny thing is, ive gotten 10-13 players coming from your so called, "best server made" and telling me your server sucks. Your rates are ****. and your players are OP within a day.
Old 01/02/2012, 07:32   #5

Okay for number one it ant on godaddy see iv out smartted your dumb *** to where you cant track **** now. How does it feel? sucks doesnt it knowing your wrong if i was correct this is what you said "He will never get a vps, he will just take your money" look who is a lair again? hmm seems to me you was trying to just get everyone to hate me. By trying to tell them im some nate dude. get a life you ***.
Old 01/02/2012, 07:44   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake68 View Post
Okay for number one it ant on godaddy see iv out smartted your dumb *** to where you cant track **** now. How does it feel? sucks doesnt it knowing your wrong if i was correct this is what you said "He will never get a vps, he will just take your money" look who is a lair again? hmm seems to me you was trying to just get everyone to hate me. By trying to tell them im some nate dude. get a life you ***.
LMAO actually your real name is all over your facebook, Nate!

And learn how to use a spell checker since you OBVIOUSLY didn't pay attention in school.
Old 01/02/2012, 10:37   #7

Not GoDaddy? Really? Tell that to GoDaddy....and every IP Ownership database.

Announced By
Origin AS Announcement Description
AS26496 50.63.52.0/22 GoDaddy.com, Inc.

IP Address 50.63.0.0 - 50.63.255.255
Result (IP) JITCNET, Arizona
APNIC (Asia Pacific) ARIN (North America) RIPE (Europe) LACNIC (Latin America) AfriNIC (Africa)
Result (GeoIP) Country: United States State/Region: Arizona City: Scottsdale
ISP: GoDaddy.com, Inc.
Latitude: N 33.6119 Longitude: W 111.8906

Nate you're a *** **** fool and you aren't fooling anyone.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2012, 12:13   #8

Quote:
Not GoDaddy? Really? Tell that to GoDaddy....and every IP Ownership database.

Announced By
Origin AS Announcement Description
AS26496 50.63.52.0/22 GoDaddy.com, Inc.

IP Address 50.63.0.0 - 50.63.255.255
Result (IP) JITCNET, Arizona
APNIC (Asia Pacific) ARIN (North America) RIPE (Europe) LACNIC (Latin America) AfriNIC (Africa)
Result (GeoIP) Country: United States State/Region: Arizona City: Scottsdale
ISP: GoDaddy.com, Inc.
Latitude: N 33.6119 Longitude: W 111.8906

Nate you're a *** **** fool and you aren't fooling anyone.
no, he IS fooling 1 person, him self. hes soo **** derp he cant even see what he him self is doing.
Old 01/02/2012, 18:03   #9

Honestly Nate drake mama you just need to leave we already have 55 people online daily and majority of them ***** about your server. just give up.
Old 01/02/2012, 18:24   #10

Hey Nate, why does your girlfriend change her FB pic 10 times a week?? Did you buy her that phone from money you scammed from the players on your last server??
Come on, I have 1001 sarcastic remarks and I'm hoping to use them all in 2012. So let's get the ball rolling here shall we!!

*wait wait wait... you are "inspired" by Justin Bieber *cough* (loser) *cough* (loser)
AND you post your phone number publicly on your FB page? *cough* (DERP) *cough* (DERP)

LMAO I just noticed that the start date for "drake" is EXACTLY the same as the last login date for "mama".
The coincidences JUST keep piling up!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2012, 14:05   #11

You know if you look in his about me on his facebook page it clearly states "hey my names nate and im 17 text me"
Old 01/17/2012, 02:58   #12

Oh look at that, he changed his facebook, if thats not you, then why is everything making so much sense?
Old 01/17/2012, 18:14   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dungeonmaster View Post
Oh look at that, he changed his facebook, if thats not you, then why is everything making so much sense?
lol you have 404 posts so its not found XD
Old 01/17/2012, 18:32   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofthedark View Post
lol you have 404 posts so its not found XD
bad joke, just like the server.
Old 01/17/2012, 18:34   #15

Quote:
bad joke, just like the server.