Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

people cannot login to my realm

Discussion on people cannot login to my realm within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
people cannot login to my realm

Hi, I use nono's easy wow server, and I can login without any problem, but when other people try to login, they are stuck at the realmlist choosing screen:
and when they choose the realmlist, it says "loggin into game server" for about a second and the same window pops up again.. they deleted the WTF folder and the realmlist.wtf file, and created a new one.. but still they get stuck at the choosing realm window...
thanks in advance

ps. please answer in english
Old 09/12/2010, 08:03   #2

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,859
how do they connect? real IP, dyndns oder hamachi?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
People cant login to game?
05/16/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
ok so i double checked if every ip and every little thing was right. in Account.ini,Config,ini/Confing.ini,Shel.ini,Shell. dat? and in mysqlwinadmin and after every thing people cant log in? can anyone help ???
Login freeze for people
10/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 83 Replies
hey every one can some 1 tell me why i can loginto my server but my friend cannot he gets the freeze on loging in :rtfm: does any 1 know how i fix this it has to be something his end seen as i can login right?
Novo´s 1klick 0.2.6 realm login Probleme
04/02/2009 - WoW Private Server - 11 Replies
Ein hey an euch . Ich habe eure suchfunktion schon benutzt dennoch ohne erfolg.sry:o Hier mein Problem: Habe den server gestern das erste mal zum laufen gebracht und alles lief wie am schnürchen :) Habe mit meiner Frau die ganze nacht über Lan gezockt.Doch nervte mich ein wenig das manche mobs aus dem boden kamen also installierte ich die vmaps. Danach lief garnichts mehr:( Also installierte ich den novo´s 1klick server neu genau wie den tag zuvor. Doch nun kommt meine Frau nicht...