Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

upgrade server 1.8.0-->1.9.2

Discussion on upgrade server 1.8.0-->1.9.2 within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi,
My server is currently running 1.8.0 its the UWC RR v1.0.8 pack....I have seen on wowstatus.net that servers are running 1.9.2 patch, how can i upgrade my server to this? Alos, any news on a cracked 1.9.4 that just came out?

-hunter
Old 02/19/2006, 13:11   #2

Try the UCW 1.0.9.9 (sorry I don't know the server version in that) But be sure to make a clen install, the only thing you might keep is the /maps folder, others have to go when you upgrade (move them to a subfolder). Take a look at the Tutorials.
I know there is a lack of actual Topics in english, so you might go better here:
cheers seth
Old 03/01/2006, 10:22   #3

so im gonna have to redo all my portals and remake accounts? i can't carry over my db?
Old 03/01/2006, 14:17   #4

You can 'export' accounts with dbutilex.
Also it is possible to take the old world.save.
Also to make a server working with wow 1.9.x there is no clue in it
You just have to modifie the 1.8.x client and you get a full working 1.9.x version