Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NPC's arent respawned!

Discussion on NPC's arent respawned! within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi guys!

All npc's on my server havent respawned incl. mobs... I've tried the .respawnall, but they dont seem to respawn!

Need help plz.
Old 11/23/2005, 13:17   #2

huh? i dont quite understand...maybe its just after sm and the monsters havent respawned..or u r lagging..
Old 11/23/2005, 14:46   #3

Well... All the guards in ogrimmar are spawned, but all the npc's (trainers etc) arent....
Old 11/23/2005, 19:14   #4

Try that:

1) .clearup OR .cleanup OR .clean
2) then .respawnall

Similar Threads Similar Threads
any one know why ce hacks arent working ?
06/25/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
any ideas ? doing the same as i always have but now nothing seems to be working
Hacks arent working
05/07/2009 - Grand Chase - 5 Replies
I tried several hacks from this forum, but none of them actually worked. The settings are correct and I think i did it right^^' Thats what im doin: 1. Starting MLE 2. Starting GC 3. Activate/choose the process "main.exe" before I can see the GG symbol in my task bar. 4. Login with my Account^^ 5. Try to find a adress from the hacks. As an example: - Goin with Arme to trial forest
Why arent my csv's working?
12/20/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Im trying to use the csvs i have in 2moons for the new Eclipse server but seems they wont work...some do but some dont. skills work but laiden ego csv doesnt. Can anyone explain?
Ultimative !!! Elvis Respawned !
04/05/2007 - General Art - 4 Replies
Yooooo nAvy and me have done a new coorperative artwork... Elvis: http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t143/navykb36/ Facecartridge.jpg Enjoy.... We know that the so called "wunderlampe" look like crap but we had no "lust" at the end of the work to do it looking good xD (kanackenenglisch xDDD )