Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 realms on one pc - includes how to make seperate DB's

Discussion on 2 realms on one pc - includes how to make seperate DB's within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 realms on one pc - includes how to make seperate DB's

1. Make a folder somewhere named realm2 or something. And copy your old emulator in there.
2. Delete your logonserve.exe and your logonserver.conf
3. Make a 2 new SQL databases using navicat or whatever you use. ( I'll be using world2 and character 1 as examples )
4. Name 1 of them world2 ( or whatever you wish ) and the second databse character1 ( or whatever you wish )
5. Execute the SQL's you originally executed on your older DB's.
6. Go to your realm2 emulator then open the world config file.

Then change this:
Code:
<WorldDatabase Hostname = "5.115.136.232" Username = "root" Password = "root" Name = "world" Port = "3306" Type = "1">
<CharacterDatabase Hostname = "5.115.136.232" Username = "root" Password = "root" Name ="logon" Port = "3306" Type = "1">
<CharacterDatabase Hostname = "5.115.136.232" Username = "root" Password = "root" Name ="logon" Port = "3306" Type = "1">

to this:
Code:
 <WorldDatabase Hostname = "5.115.136.232" Username = "root" Password = "root" Name = "world2" Port = "3306" Type = "1">
<CharacterDatabase Hostname = "5.115.136.232" Username = "root" Password = "root" Name = "character1" Port = "3306" Type = "1">
Now boot up your original server normally and then boot up the world.exe in your new emulator folder. And you should be all set.

So whats happening here is that the second emulator connects to the original logonserver.exe for accounts but connects to the character1 DB for characters. Therefore you can use 1 account and create unique characters on both realms.
Old 04/23/2009, 14:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thanks

wrong section

#moved