Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Soul of Phoenix sucht Game Master !

Discussion on Soul of Phoenix sucht Game Master ! within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Soul of Phoenix sucht Game Master !

Wir suchen Game Master.

Das Projekt gibt es seit Anfang September und haben zwar noch keine Spieler suchen aber trotzdem schonmal nach Support Hilfe.

Anforderung:

-Mindestalter: 16

-Trinity Befehle müssen bekannt sein.

-WoW Erfahrung bis Cataclysm.

-Englisch Kenntnisse sind von vorteil.

-

- Infos zum Server:
Old 09/12/2015, 10:27   #2

elite*gold: 808
Received Thanks: 1,653
Bitte benutze, wie alle anderen auch, den Sticky:
Old 09/15/2015, 17:04   #3

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,207
^this

#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
gamemaster, instant 85

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Instant 85 4.3.4 Soul of Phoenix
09/15/2015 - WoW PServer Advertising - 7 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/E49Yd.png 1. Vorwort: Liebe Community, Soul of Phönix, soll eine World of Warcraft Projekt mit Zukunft werden. Wir möchten mit großer mühe verhindern das wir ein weiteres Projekt werden, das nach 1 Monat wieder von der Bildfläche verschwindet. Wir möchten diesen Server betreiben in dem Sinne das es Spaß macht eine Community zu betreiben und am allgemeinem des Projektes. 2. Was ist Soul of Phönix?
[Request] Soul Master Multi-Client
08/27/2010 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Hello! I've been trying for a few days now to figure out how to run 2 Soul Master's on 1 machine, and no luck. Soul Master is a new RTS style game being protected by Game Guard. I tried game guard bypasses from other games, I tried hex editing something, I tried modifying the process ID with UCE.. Nothing seems to work. Only thing I can see that may work is a virtual machine but that's a lot of trouble. I was wondering if anyone knew how to do this or could actually do it? Much help...
(Request) soul master online hacks
08/13/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
the soul master beta is now open ..and =S ..ahh well.. im just hoping if the pro and awesome hackers to do bots and stuff :DDD ...thank you :]
Soul Master Closed Beta CE Hacks
08/13/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 8 Replies
Get CE 5.x start game and CE enter battle lobby make a game with 1 ai unit password protected so no one bothers u now.... (best if done in order) Sta hack...