Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW 3.3.5a Full Client English

Discussion on WoW 3.3.5a Full Client English within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW 3.3.5a Full Client English

Hi bin nun schon LANGE auf der suche nach einem WoW 3.3.5a Client auf ENGLISCH leider finde ich keinen. Habt ihr zufällig einen ?
Old 12/22/2013, 23:38   #2

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 3,213
Geht nicht ein Deutscher ?
Old 12/22/2013, 23:46   #3

elite*gold: 0
einen deutschen hab ich ja das ist gerade mein problem ich brauch umbedingt das englische sprachpaket aber durch diesen installer kann ich nichts installieren weil WoW ja nicht installiert ist

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silkroad v1.188 Clean FULL Client in English!!
04/01/2021 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 23 Replies
Download Files !! 7 part's Silkroad v1.188 Download... Silkroad v1.188.part01.rar Silkroad v1.188.part02.rar Silkroad v1.188.part03.rar Silkroad v1.188.part04.rar Silkroad v1.188.part05.rar Silkroad v1.188.part06.rar
[KTS] full english E7 client for KTS
06/03/2011 - Rappelz - 33 Replies
Hello folks, After launching the E7 in US servers i tried to make this client to work for KTS server. I made Launcher.bat file and the server is accepting my authentication but when i'm in the server list section it won't let me choose the server. When i press confirm nothing happen. Any suggestions or tips or ideas ot .. whatever. Thank you in advance!
Need Full English Client !!
01/17/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
please can anyone help me .. ! I been searching for an English client with all weapons and maps working but i didn't find anyone without problems can anyone help me ?? I need a full English client with everything working, without any problems, without any adds or hacks and please don't give me links to other threads for how to make any client English cause non of them worked and i barely understand .. :confused: Thanks.:(
HOW TO MAKE FULL ENGLISH SX CLIENT [TUT]
01/25/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
since many of ppl here is pissed off of the chinese language of SX Client,im gonna teach u how to make a full english sx client since i decided to release it now. STEPS: 1.)download the client. dekaron client 2.download my edited data folder and paste it on the client (u may wanna backup the data before u replace it) note
full english sx client
01/20/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 13 Replies
i have a full english sx client (no chinese language)with non-aggro,wallhack and skill hack,and pilgrimage working(good day to die loading screen).i wonder if its good or legal to post it here.i need some comment if im gonna post it or not.