Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling or Tradeing Enternal WoW Donor account Worth About (400$)

Discussion on Selling or Tradeing Enternal WoW Donor account Worth About (400$) within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling or Tradeing Enternal WoW Donor account Worth About (400$)

Like it says above im selling a Donor account for Enternal WoW

Realm = Remorese

i donated 380$ onto this server. it says on the account Userpanel.

Character is Deathknight max lvl (255) with the 2 Best Weapons ingame (donor weps) and Best armor set ingame (demonic Donor Set)
Account is worth about 400$ because i have ALOT of vote points and more VIP points. been Accepted be GM, just had no time to talk to Staff.
i can provide Screenshots if you add me to MSN/Skype

i am Looking for 100-150$ or Best offer.
or i am looking for a other Account for any MMORPG that has good stuff on it.
Private sever or normal servers. i am mostly looking for Cabal or Dekaron online accounts (private server or Global/north america Region)
Provide what you offer BELOW or private message or skype/MSN

MSN:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT> Enternal WoW Donor Account For Cabal Online Offical (NA)&private account/items
03/31/2012 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
lvl 255 pally with lvl 255 pally with Armor = Donor necklace = Donor Rings = vote tabord = Donor + more Donors Other Characters with vote rings/necklace/trinkets/other Donated About 179-182$ USD on this account it has proof of Donation on Account userpanel.
WTT> Enternal WoW Donor Account
03/31/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Please close
[Selling] Neverendless wow Account Part Donor/4 lvl 80s
01/27/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Account number 1 = comes with 4 80s and part donor with 2 donation chips Warrior - Neverendless WoW Armory - Character Sheet: Stizzle Rogue - Neverendless WoW Armory - Character Sheet: Ganksauce Priest - Neverendless WoW Armory - Character Sheet: Ihealzyounow Deathknight - Neverendless WoW Armory - Character Sheet: Breazy http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?a ttachmentid=117298&stc=1&d=1327698398 Selling for $50 atm
Selling Molten-WoW Donor account Warrior
12/15/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Molten World of Warcraft Armory The asking price is 200$ however open for negotiation just send me a message and we can work something out i will not give the email address attached to the account instead i will delete the address once you purchase the character any further questions just send a message Molten-wow is the best pserver out there with 20000+ players and most stable as well you can check their page and calculate the prices for the equipment my character has it will go well...
WTS>Demon Flyff $500 worth Donor account for $300
09/26/2010 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies
I wanted to sell my Donor account in demon flyff he has like $500 worth of donation points but I'm selling it for $300 so that's $200 off the price I can't play online games anymore and sticking to real life. please send me an email or add my yahoo messenger or msn messenger : [email protected]. thanks and goodluck