Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 16:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Model Change 2.0.8 without editing game memory

Discussion on Model Change 2.0.8 without editing game memory within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok so !! This is very nice!
First of all...
CREDITS GO TO CARPE

Then

Download this
Then....
Launch this and open the file Itemcache.wdb in wow\cache\wdb\enGB
Then
Press CTRL + F and search for the item u want to change ( U CAN ONLY MODELCHANGE ITEMS THAT U HAVE ON THE CHARACTER'S )
Ok !!!
U wanna change Whirlwind Axe to a IMBA axe?
Search by CTRL + F Whirlwind Axe !you will see Whirlwind Axe on the right 3 times.
Now right click the LAST letter of THE last Whirlwind Axe and now if u look @ the left u will see next to the selectioned thing a thing like this "selectioned" "00" "XX" "XX"
Ok i changed the XX but the XX can be like 09 or K5 etc... it change for every item
NOW WE WILL CHANGE THOSE 2 XX selectioned hex codes.
Go on allakhazam , , and search for the item you want to change INTO (like Sulfuras,hand of ragnaros) now click the button XML under the item , it will open a internet page with many infos about the item
Now search the info <displayinfo></displayinfo>
For the sulfuras we will have <displayinfo>29698</displayinfo>
Ok now COPY 29698 and OPEN UP the windows calculator....
Change it to scientific mode , type 29698 then click on Hex and the number will become 7402 ....

Now remember the 7402 and return on the hex editer......
We said before that we were having something like "selectioned" "00" "XX" "XX"
change it to "selectioned" "00" "02" "74" yeah right , not "74" "02" ,but "02" "74"
Now save this and close all...
Open ur wow at the log-in screen u will not see the Model Change but when u enter the game! VOILA'!!!!! DD

Enjoy!!!
CREDITS TO Carpe!!!!

oh btw ,i readed the guide and tried to re-write it in a easier language
Hope it helps!!!!
I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS BANNABLE
On the post i saw it says not :P
I am actually using it my full t4 + double thunderfury warrior now is waiting me!!!
ENJOY IT!!!
Old 03/04/2007, 16:50   #2

du hast den kopierten link gepostet... --> 404

btw, erst0r =D
Old 03/04/2007, 17:02   #3

oh sry don't knowing already posted ç_ç
BTW : MAKE A BACKUP OF THE ITEMCACHE
ah ! screen!

<hr>Append on Mar 4 2007, 17:06<hr>
Old 03/14/2007, 22:34   #4

Really nice, it works fine and it's a faster method than all i know before.

But i don't know how to change playermodels i wish i would be a nightelf instead of a dwarf

Is this information also in a cache file?
Could i change playermodels with this method?

Sorry 4 bad english ^^
Old 03/15/2007, 13:05   #5

dwarfs > n811

changing a player model is exact the same like changing items. the treepaths are CHARACTER&#092;Race&#092;Gender&#092;RaceGender.m2 .
but changing the textures of the characters is more complex
Old 03/17/2007, 15:59   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Bullshitmaster@Mar 15 2007, 13:05
dwarfs > n811

changing a player model is exact the same like changing items. the treepaths are CHARACTER&#092;Race&#092;Gender&#092;RaceGender.m2 .
but changing the textures of the characters is more complex
My Question was if can change the playermodel with this method.
But i can't find an information where the playermodel is saved in the cache file.

I don't want to change the .m2 or the .blp files i only change the cache files and there i nowhere can find the dwarf skin/model or the model i would like to use.

I would be deeply grateful if someone could find a way to do that.
Old 03/17/2007, 17:44   #7

.m2 <-- model
.blp <-- skin/texture

the playermodels are saved in the treepath i showed already. i don't know that this methode is working, i don't play wow anymore. but the link predatorino posted doesn't work.
Old 03/31/2007, 13:19   #8

das is der link :>
Old 04/04/2007, 12:31   #9

Does it work with the new Patch today?
And...is it bannable like the memory access befor?
Old 04/04/2007, 17:28   #10

nothing works, look at his link:
Predatorino copyed the three dots, not the complete link
Old 04/17/2007, 18:18   #11

Link fixxed
Old 05/29/2007, 16:41   #12

sehr schön...versteh es eigentlich auch aber hab da noch so meine probleme mit....hab nun 2.1 und wenn ich das jetzt versuche stehen bei mir 4 mal der itimname...außerdem weis ich net ganz was mit "00" "XX" "XX" gemeintis...da kann doch net wenn man den letten Buchstaben anklickt schon 2 vorher 00 sein...irgendwie verwirrt mich das ^^
also welche felder sind gemeint und auf welchen Buchstaben muss ich klicken bei nun 4 Namen ???
Old 05/31/2007, 07:29   #13

Wo kann ich den Xml code umändern?
Old 05/31/2007, 09:51   #14

zb auf allakhazam
Old 05/31/2007, 13:42   #15

Wo denn da?