Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 05:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zul Farrak exploit for Hunters

Discussion on Zul Farrak exploit for Hunters within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This exploit is for killing the witch doctor in Zul Farrak solo over and over again for loot and experience.

You need to make your way to the witch doctor, feigning death whenever you aggro something, which should only be twice if you're not reckless. Coming from the entrance you'll need to stay to the right, making your way to the witch doctor's area. Before the witch doctor's enclosed yard area there is a long corridor. Before you enter that corridor which takes you to the witch doctor's area, you need to make a right and get on the hillside behind the wall. You can travel on the hillside all the way right above the witch doctor's alter. Fall into the witch doctor's alter so you can activate him so that his name will turn red and he will be attackable. Before he attacks you he will start saying something which gives you the time to get clear of the area and feign death. Now, go back to the hillside and get right above the witch doctor, standing on top of the wall that encloses his alter. You will see that he is no longer after you but is now attackable. Just shoot him from there until he dies, then feign death again, go down and loot him and his treasure chest. You can disenchant his loot if you'd like.
Old 09/25/2006, 21:50   #2

alt -.,-
Old 09/26/2006, 06:28   #3

nix gg. dich bäär aber liest du überhaupt was er da schreibt? (bzw. pastet ^^ aber das ist ja keine schande )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hunters pet exploit that will get your pets hp up as high as u want it
06/23/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
im on wowscape, the way i get my pets hp up is by useing endurance training then reseting my talents and i keep doing that till i get the hp i want...the only problem with it is that when u send it away the hp will go away..
hunters pet exploit that will get your pets hp up as high as u want it
06/16/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 0 Replies
srry made 2 of them lol
(Exploit)Hunters can auto-attack while moving
06/14/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Credit: http://gamer-shark.blogspot.com/2008/06/free-wow-e xploit-hunters-can-auto.html This can be done at all times, however; this tactic is most useful when in a duel/pvp. When using the hunter, all normal ranged attacks can only be done while remaining in the same general place, but this is not true while in water. When swimming it is possible to continuously shoot your target while moving. Simply lure your target into the water to gain this bonus. Undead players will almost always...
Out of Zul'Farrak
12/22/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Hi there, found this way while being in Zul´Farrak looking for a way out =D Its rly awesome! Downloadlink: http://rapidshare.com/files/8288150/out_of...scr een.wmv.html
Zul Farrak - Hunters
05/03/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Zul Farrak Exploit for Hunters This exploit is for killing the witch doctor in Zul Farrak solo over and over again for loot and experience. You need to make your way to the witch doctor, feigning death whenever you aggro something, which should only be twice if you're not reckless. Coming from the entrance you'll need to stay to the right, making your way to the witch doctor's area. Before the witch doctor's enclosed yard area there is a long corridor. Before you enter that corridor which...