Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 05:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

hunters pet exploit that will get your pets hp up as high as u want it

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hunters pet exploit that will get your pets hp up as high as u want it

im on wowscape, the way i get my pets hp up is by useing endurance training then reseting my talents and i keep doing that till i get the hp i want...the only
problem with it is that when u send it away the hp will go away..

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
sounds good, but that doesnt needs a dpuble post

Old   #3

i read a post that there is a bug to make it hold during the session, but i cant confirm this method on wowscape.

1) set ur pets health to 1 mio hp with the beast talent which increase the hp of the pet up to 10 %, than reset talents and do it again.

2)go to a boat or air ship station but the pet have to be near you over the time you walk, so it should NOT disappear.

3) if you appear at the end of the ship/ air ship route, the pet will disappear. call it now and the pet will be at 0% hp, but it got the full 1 mio hp.. (not viewable).

4) if u doesnt heal the pet via heal skill or talents ( or armor sets that are continioulsy heal the pet) the pet will stay at the 1 mio hp and are a good tanker..

5) enjoi
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheX View Post
i read a post that there is a bug to make it hold during the session, but i cant confirm this method on wowscape.

1) set ur pets health to 1 mio hp with the beast talent which increase the hp of the pet up to 10 %, than reset talents and do it again.

2)go to a boat or air ship station but the pet have to be near you over the time you walk, so it should NOT disappear.

3) if you appear at the end of the ship/ air ship route, the pet will disappear. call it now and the pet will be at 0% hp, but it got the full 1 mio hp.. (not viewable).

4) if u doesnt heal the pet via heal skill or talents ( or armor sets that are continioulsy heal the pet) the pet will stay at the 1 mio hp and are a good tanker..

5) enjoi

yea i dont think this works on wowscape any body got another way to keep the hp???

Old   #5

only works too like 20million hp
Old   #6

Removed it. Made a topic.
Old   #7

does that work with lower hp?
Old   #8

try it :P and than post it