Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

restoring dumped proffesions ?

Discussion on restoring dumped proffesions ? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
as time has passed i have a stack of epics i dont use anymore, if i was to trash 1 my profeesions for enchanting to get all those nice nexuz crystals, can i page a gm after and tell him i regret i dumped my 300/300 proffession and have it restored ?
anyone tried this?
Old 05/06/2006, 10:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
last time i restored my profession via a gm my skill decrased to 0 so it wasnt more than a "respec"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]restoring old looks of equipment?
02/13/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
figured it all out :D no more help needed atm :D
More then 2 proffesions?
01/05/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hey, i wanted to ask how to get more then 2 proffesions on ascent server, i know its possible because i got 6 proffesions on my rogue and now i cant repeat it on other characters, i tried and only got to 3 proffesions on priest, but now i cant learn the 4th proffesions. please help!
No restoring while restoring in BotJail
09/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
So ok, i checked the CO main page and i saw that there was a new function "Restore your character" ah well.. i do have a char thats stuck in bot jail so i thought, lets delete him and try to restore it, ok people the therory is: Your character WONT be send back to TC or whatever when you deleted him and when you restored him on the CO Site! I just wanted to make that clear... cuz when i read the forum (and i read a lot) all i can see is "Help get me out of BotJail" just pay the DB's and thats...
Easy Master 2 proffesions of ..
06/02/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 24 Replies
okay first of this is all legal not a bug or something else its just a trik witch allowes you to master 2 proffesions of your choice withhin 24 hours first of u need to be entertainer u might be asking why the fuck entertainer ? O_o okay let me explain SOE dev team made several changes to IMAGE DESIGNER thats right ID is the key to become a great warrior lol okay get entertainer grab a partner and start iding him until you can become novice id then go for body forms first it means id 0040 why...