Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 00:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling wow gold making addon!

Discussion on Selling wow gold making addon! within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling wow gold making addon!

I'm working in Dynasty(the company that made the addon) and I get this addon really cheap so that's why I can give you guys this offer =)

I'm selling the gold making addon Tycoon 2 for about 40 $ each. It normally goes for about 50 $ so this is a pretty good price for you.

I'm using this special tool myself and I often make 60K gold per day by just buying and reselling stuff on the actionhouse. This addon gives me all the information I need to make easy profit.
My skype is: 'eliasfurnes' if you are interested If you end up buying it I will give you instructions on how to use it and help you out. Have a good day!
Old 11/09/2015, 02:23   #2

Sure and you think someone Buy this FAKE Addon.

NO Addon have the Power to Change the Datas in your Database.
To Change it you need a little bit more as an Little Addon.

THIS ADDON IS A FAKE ADDON.
NO ADDON HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE A COMPLETE BIG DATABASE.

DONT TRUST THIS GUY.
Old 11/09/2015, 07:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by panchan View Post
Sure and you think someone Buy this FAKE Addon.

NO Addon have the Power to Change the Datas in your Database.
To Change it you need a little bit more as an Little Addon.

THIS ADDON IS A FAKE ADDON.
NO ADDON HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE A COMPLETE BIG DATABASE.

DONT TRUST THIS GUY.
what are you talking? i read the start post 5 times. didn't find anything about databases.

To Threadstarter:
I guess you will have bad luck in selling it here. as far as i know it is cracked here since a couple of years already. with always the new updates.
you can find the crack here:

Tags
monet, sale cheap, trade