Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 04:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for English to German translater for my new Addon.

Discussion on Looking for English to German translater for my new Addon. within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for English to German translater for my new Addon.

Greetings,

I'm looking for a translater, who can translate my English to German. I'm working on a new Leveling Addon for World of Warcraft. Ive done much progress but i will soon be needing a translater to make the Addon useable for German users also. The Addon will be Freeware and therefor i cannot pay the translater either, so if you feel like working for free - please take the time and contact me.

The Addon i'm working on is based on Zygor's Feutures, while keeping the mechanics from Manaview to reduce the File size and system requirements. So far ived added pretty much everything Zygor Guides provides, while reducing the System Requirements by roughly 70%.

Now the only thing i need to finish is the design and the localizations so that the guide will be user friendly to each customer.

By translating you will ofcourse be noticed in the Credits when the Addon is being released.

Regards,
fRodzet
Old 03/10/2013, 13:05   #2

elite*gold: 4
Hi,
if you want, i can translate it.
Send me a PM

greetings
Old 03/10/2013, 18:30   #3

elite*gold: 139
The Black Market: 144/0/0
If still help is needed I can support with translating as well.
Old 03/10/2013, 21:20   #4

Same for me.
Old 03/10/2013, 22:07   #5

PM me! I would like to help you too
Old 03/11/2013, 00:20   #6

Sounds great guys I will within a week send one of you a PM. But there will be some work to do - so you are welcome to say no after you previewed the job i'd like you to do.

As a start we will only be focusing on the basic settings being translated to German. Here we include the User Interface itself aswell as the main frame window.

And then those who are willing to can translate the quests, tooltips and other stuff to German.

I'm glad for your support!

The name for the guide i decided is: LightFiend

And i really think i did a really good job - and i look forward to release the guide.

Regards,
fRodzet
Old 03/12/2013, 12:35   #7

heyho frodzet - i am addon developer too..

may send me a pm.. maybe we can help us together.. im working atm on a stand alone raidchecker tool..

translation is not a problem..
Old 03/12/2013, 12:37   #8

elite*gold: LOCKED
I can help you too if you are still looking for a translator