Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 04:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Insane Leveling From 25-34+ Loot [Alliance]

Discussion on Insane Leveling From 25-34+ Loot [Alliance] within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Level range: This can be done solo from level 29 (depending on gear). And it can be done possibly as low as level 23-25 (but you will need someone higher level to get you started.)

Team: [Alliance] If you are on a PvP server it will be very difficult to do this unless you are an alliance as alliance people are crawling all over this place (sorry hordies.)

First let me say the game is being patched right now so I cant double check the exact names of the zones and mobs so bear with me.

Where and what you are looking for:

Ok first you need to go to the zone south of stormwind. I think it is called Darkshire. In the center of the zone there is a place called Raven Hill. You want to go to the North East corner of the area of the cemetary and look for a tunnel leading down. There are level 27-29 mobs in here so be ready. Move in and move to your immediate left and go through the doorway. In this room there are about 10 mobs all level 28 or so. There is a possibility that the named mob you are looking for in in this room. If he is he will be just on your right hand side closest to you. If he is not don't worry he will be in his other spawn location. Move through this room on the left hand side and go through the door way. Now in the second cubby hole on your right hand side is where the named is going to be (if he wasn't in the first big room you were in). He will only spawn in either of the two spots. No where else.

Ok if you made it this far you are close to the gravy lol.

What to do next:

Kill the named. You will recognize him because he is the only elite in the basement. He is always level 31 and his name is something like Morg' anasl (or something like that I can't remember.) After he is dead loot. He will drop one of two things. Either a weak back item (green trash) or a spiked coller (this is it!!!) The spiked coller summons a felhunter that will protect you for one hour.

Ok here is the key to kicking arse here:

The spiked collar is unique which means you can only carry one at a time. Who cares though cause it doesnt matter. What you do if summon a pet right when you get it. Then when you get the next spiked collar SUMMON ANOTHER pet. Then when you get it again SUMMON ANOTHER pet Lol. I have had up to 7 or so felhunters helping me in this room at THE SAME TIME. With a grip of pets you can literally mow through this place and get massive amounts of experience.

Some notes:

1) The spiked collar is his common drop. I am not positive but maybe 75% drop rate.
2) The named spawns exactly every nine minutes.
3) He only spawns in the two locations I mentioned above.
4) If you are a lower level you will need someone higher lvl to help you kill a few named to get you some pets going then after you get 3 or 4 pets then they do all the work for you.
5) Very important! If doesn't matter what lvl you are. Every pet is going to be level 30 (even if you are only lvl 22 lol)
6) The mobs are all undead and will hit you with worthless disease spells. Don't worry they do almost nothing.
7) They drop TONS of silk cloth. They alse drop a lot of green items and rarely a blue robe that sells for 6gold (sry I can't remember the name of it.)

Well that's it. I hope you guys enjoy this spot.

I found this out by myself however if it has been posted already I am sorry I didn't see it.

Last thing. If you do this at a lower level and a friend helps you get started. It is CRITICAL that you keep killing the named every time he spawns. This is because you might get an unlucky run of drops and run out of pets. Keep killing him and keep you pet supply up.
Old 02/03/2005, 22:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
n1,sollt man eht ma ausprobieren ^^
nur schade das es da ally überfüllt is
Old 02/21/2005, 09:18   #3

This used to be an excellent way to get fast cash and lvls, but I guess blizzard somehow saw it as an exploit, I've check three times now, stayed there for 30 minutes+ each time, and he hasn't spawned ANYWHERE I investigated the whole place, just in case. I did get a level here, but got bored, so I left, wish I stayed longer, but w/e. Thanks for posting this, but it doesn't work anymore
Old 02/21/2005, 11:06   #4

den typen gibs noch der dropt auch so nen komsichen grünen umhang aber das teilzum summen nicht =)

werd anber mal weiter testen vielleicht hab ich nur pech gehabt das er dasnicht dropt

das vieh heißtübrigens Lord Malathrom
Old 02/21/2005, 12:42   #5

so mein erfahrungs bericht :

es funktioniert ^^
aber man kann immer nur einen felhunter zur gleichen zeit haben.
er spawnt alle 9minuten dropt immer nen grünen umhang.
das stachelhalsband dropt er solange nicht solange der felhunter noch da ist.
danach dropt er es wieder.
die eine stunde mit dem felhunter habe ich 36k xp 60seide 24 wolle und 80 silber + 12 grüne items gemacht.

sehr nette gegend =)
Old 02/21/2005, 15:37   #6

ich widerspreche mir mal selber =)
Old 02/21/2005, 22:54   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by modrit@Feb 21 2005, 15:37
ich widerspreche mir mal selber =)
ah also gehts doch musss ich nachher mal ausprobieren

noch irgend ein tip?

und auf welchem server spielst du? hab schon öfter nen modrit rumrennen sehen
Old 02/22/2005, 00:11   #8

ich spiele auf kel't....

tip naja jenachdem was du fürn lvl hsat räum erstmal auf und dann wenn den ersten hast ist alles kein prob mehr und 3 felhunter machen dort alles platt =)
Old 02/22/2005, 10:00   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Ultima@Feb 21 2005, 22:54
und auf welchem server spielst du? hab schon öfter nen modrit rumrennen sehen
wollte ich auch fragen ^^ auf blackrock gibts n hordler der so heisst

wusste ichs doch das ich den namen kenne ;p
Old 02/22/2005, 10:32   #10

der bin ich leider nicht ^^ den werd ich mal antellen wegen copyrigts =)
Old 02/22/2005, 16:33   #11

low du spielst auf blackrock horde?
dann sehn wir uns auf dem schlachtfeld *g*
Old 02/22/2005, 16:50   #12

muahahha,und wir werden alle hinter lwy stehen :X
Old 02/22/2005, 17:04   #13

yop, freu mich schon auf den ersten kontakt

in den nächsten tagen werd ich glaub mal bisschen öfters pvpen gehn (ab lvl 42)
Old 02/25/2005, 14:43   #14

in den nächsten tagen lvl 42.....
ihr habt auch kein zu hause, oder?
ich bin ja froh grad ma 28 zu sein
was für ne playtime habt ihr denn so?
meine liegt bei 3 tagen
Old 02/25/2005, 14:58   #15

playtime kann ich net nachschaun, hab halt schon die beta von lvl 1-20 paar mal gezockt deswegen konnte ich da die quests linear ablaufen (hab net lange für lvl 20 gebraucht)

jedenfalls is das net wirklich schnell, ich zock nur abends nach der arbeit.. und da auch net immer (rl besuch is abundzu auch da)

wenn ich immer von 12 uhr zeit zum zocken hätte wie manche schüler hier, wär ich sicher schon um einiges weiter :P

unteranderem machts schon einiges aus hier mit den anderen hier zu zocken, du hast immer allen stuff den du brauchst, wir gehn zusammen in instances (neues equip) und man hat immer jmd in seiner range der einem z.b. bei nem quest hilft (ausser die mount-beschäftigten ^^)