Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Grinding lvl 40-50

Discussion on Grinding lvl 40-50 within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Level 40-44

Head over to Tanaris and kill the Wastewander Thieves. This is the most efficient levels i have ever made, because you can turn in 5 Wastewander Pouches that the thieves drop fairly often in bunches of 5 to npc in Gatzegan to get 480xp, on top of all the xp you are gaining from the thieves. I only killed thieves at lvl 40-42 (only the bandits and thieves). Here is a link to exactly where i leveled off them the white boxes in the left corner is roughly where i was. Among the Pouches, they drop mageweave nearly everytime in increments of 2-3, a stack is worth around 1g on the Ner'zhul Server! You can also find solid chests around the thieves.

Level 44-48

Stay in Tanaris and head to the Southsea Pirates by the docks in eastern tanaris However, if you are melee, stay away from the Swashbucklers because they can disarm you. I went inside the dock gates (not by the campfires) and i killed around Andre Firebeard's area (not near him though :hes tough =p These also drop mageweave and solid chests spawn around the pirates for some mighty good 'ol treasures.

Level 48-50

Head to central Tanaris and find the Dunemaul Ogres here . The Ogres drop good loot to NPC that sell for over 1g each. Solid Chests can also be found among them. On the northern end, there are a bunch of ogres in a line, and you can kill from the beginning to the end just as the first one spawns again, so you can kill them infinitely without ever having to stop, which is what all we crazy grinders like to hear =p.

While i did this, i found 2 epic drops, Dazzling Longsword and Gut Ripper, over 120g worth at the AH, as well as the Schematics for a Sniper Scope in a solid chest. I hope this guide can help you level from 40 to 50 with relative ease, Good Luck!
Old 01/27/2005, 10:13   #2

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Exploiting The Hinterlands: Grind Level 43-50
Another great Grinding spot!

The main source of experience to be had here is from the varying levels of Trolls. They escalate in level from location to location, including some elites in the 45+ level range. However, for cooks and skinners out there, there are plenty of wolves and upper level (49-50) turtles for skins.

This is a large source of cash, mageweave, and my favourite type of quest: the bounty! For those of you who are not familiar with the bounty quest, the main one in the Hinterlands is from Aerie Peak and involves collecting Troll Tribal necklaces. The first quest yields 3900xp and for every five after the initial quest, you receive 390xp more. This makes it extremely worthwhile, as those necklaces really do add up over a couple hours!!

I had the most success going from level 42-45 here:
and I will be continuing onto the other troll villages, as seen by ruins on this map:

I say above that this is mainly for the Alliance...I play on a PVP server and found Tanaris (And Feralas) to be crowded with Horde players who are all too eager to gank. I have seen maybe two Horde players in the past few days in the Hinterlands, so I prefer the uniterrupted xp grind here to the ganking found in other locations. And for those who are interested, the quests also follow a neat plotline, which adds to the fun of the location.

Hope you find this grinding method to be useful, I know I have!
Old 01/30/2005, 04:27   #3

elite*gold: 0
werd hinterlands mal testen wenn ich 43 bin. morgen denk ich mal bin ich soweit ;P
Old 02/02/2005, 12:05   #4

grml will auch exploiten .. aber leider ist mein Mage schon lvl 60

Hat denn keiner irgendwelchen netten dinge die man so irgendwie expon kann ?
Old 02/02/2005, 18:02   #5

tztz, cbler!! *mit faulen tomaten und eiern bewerf*
Old 04/21/2005, 01:10   #6

hinterlands funktioniert immer noch nett =)
ein paar sammeln und abgeben

ps: geht mit lvl 40 auch sehr gut zum grinden sind 40-42 die trolle fallen aber sehr schnell.

bin lvl 40 shadow priest
hab nach 4-5 ne pause für süffeln also geht ganz ut
Old 06/15/2005, 16:11   #7

Hi zusammen,

bin nun lvl 48 Druide... kann mir jemand sagen wo ich gut grinden bzw schnell lvl kann ? (evtl. wie?)

Danke euch !
Old 07/25/2005, 15:36   #8

seitwann können druiden schnell lvln

schau in die anderen threads... da sind ewig viele beispiele wo du lvln kannst...
Old 08/18/2005, 23:57   #9

Quote:
Level 40-44

Head over to Tanaris and kill the Wastewander Thieves. This is the most efficient levels i have ever made, because you can turn in 5 Wastewander Pouches that the thieves drop fairly often in bunches of 5 to npc in Gatzegan to get 480xp, on top of all the xp you are gaining from the thieves. I only killed thieves at lvl 40-42 (only the bandits and thieves). Here is a link to exactly where i leveled off them the white boxes in the left corner is roughly where i was. Among the Pouches, they drop mageweave nearly everytime in increments of 2-3, a stack is worth around 1g on the Ner'zhul Server! You can also find solid chests around the thieves.
lol mit lvl 40 die normalen sind easy aber die hexenmeister LOL unmöglich
Closed Thread