Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 09:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Finish Your Oracle Dailies in 10 seconds!

Discussion on Finish Your Oracle Dailies in 10 seconds! within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Finish Your Oracle Dailies in 10 seconds!

Ok, maybe not, but it is still THE fastest way to finish the dailies from Oracle Soo-Dow (kill 30/50 Frenzyheart).

This is best done on an aoe class, preferably a pally.

While flying around, I found this spot.

(full image: )

It's located just north of the Kartak's Hold to the west of The Mosslight Pillar.

For a close up image, look here.

Co-ords: 29, 80.

Enjoy finishing your dailies in a fifth of the time.
Old 05/05/2009, 16:13   #2

elite*gold: 150
This is only 1 quest ^^
What about the second and third quest ?
Old 05/05/2009, 23:04   #3

elite*gold: 0
great spot for tanker-aoes but against a clothy might be a little more tough, and yes it's only one quest but still a good tip. Thanks for posting.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Jewelcrafting Dailies: Fastest Spots
10/20/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Jewelcrafting Dailies: Fastest Spots This is the fastest spots, that i found out to get the Jewelcrafting daily items. Shipment: Glowing Ivory Figurine Emaciated Mammoths. Location: (66, 35) Northern Dragonblight
A guide to dailies!
02/10/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
I've been doin' my dailies and noting them down in order on how to do them. I don't promise that this order is the best, but it's the one I use. This order does NOT contain cooking dailies or jewelcrafting dailies and I'm an alliance/oracle combo. So first start in Storm Peaks at the Sons of Hodir place. Grab the following daily quests: 1. Thrusting Hodir's Spear. 2. Hot and Cold. 3. Blowing Hodir's Horn. 4. Polishing the Helm. 5. Spy Hunter
Guide to Dalaran Cooking Dailies
01/26/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
There are 5 daily cooking quests, and although I looked around on the site, I didn't find anything which listed them in detail, so I thought I'd list them here. Note that doing the daily cooking quests each day will give you 3-4 gold, but more importantly, it will give you Northern Spices, which sell for about 10g each (and you can get 3-6 of them for each daily). So even if you don't do the cooking yourself, you can make 30-60g each day for a 5 minute quest. I think the longest I've spent...
Multiple Brunnhildar dailies bug
12/15/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Just a heads up, this will not be of use to everyone In brunnhilldar village storm peaks, there are 2 dailies per day The Abberations must die, and a random out of 3 The daily system works by you cannot have 2 of the same daily so you can only have The abberations must die once However, you can have all 3 of the other dailies at once and turn them in on the same day Good for: Ppl who are busy most days but get some time every 3 days or w/e to do a bunch at once (hoping that its not...
80er Dailies-Guide
11/27/2008 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Huhu, wollte mal fragen, ob es denn schon einen vernünftigen 80er-Dailies-Guide gibt, mit Tabelle und empfohlener Reihenfolge. Grüsse,