Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 06:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dk Deathgrip Bug / Booty Bay (LOL)

Discussion on Dk Deathgrip Bug / Booty Bay (LOL) within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dk Deathgrip Bug / Booty Bay (LOL)

If you are a Death Knight head to Booty Bay and get on the boat. While being on the boat you have two possible options to grief either someone you are dueling or a member of the opposite faction.

-Use Death Grip on someone off the boat while you are on it. Results is they fly millions of miles away land dead in Alterec Mountains or something. I usually only do this to someone I am showing as it isn't as much fun as part 2.

-Use Death Grip on someone on the boat while you are on it. Similar results with the person flying dead a millions miles an hour with a special twist. They are disconnected and CANNOT log back into the server unless the person logs on an alt and opens a ticket for a GM to answer.

ps : alles geklaut
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/09/2009, 11:30   #2

ups falsche Forum... sollte ins exploit
Old 02/09/2009, 12:50   #3

elite*gold: 150
Das is doch klasse mal sehen wie lange es noch klappen wird XD
Old 02/09/2009, 13:35   #4

die Zeit läuft ^^
Old 02/09/2009, 16:52   #5

klasse video
Old 02/09/2009, 18:42   #6

n1 ^^
Old 02/10/2009, 16:20   #7

Geil!

Ich campe jetzt immer mit meinem DK in BB und warte auf ahnungslose Allys die sich aufs Schiff stellen
Old 02/10/2009, 23:55   #8

Achtung:

Old 02/11/2009, 07:20   #9

This bug is so effed up. I was on a lowbie char and got hit TWICE by this, both times caused me to hearth to my saved spot which was Shadowprey village (5-10 mins just to get back to Ratchet to get back on the boat to BB). So gay seriously don't do it. The GM's are aware and are gunna be harsh to people to do it.