Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 11:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nice Mage/Shaman Sheep/Hex Macro for PvP/Arena

Discussion on Nice Mage/Shaman Sheep/Hex Macro for PvP/Arena within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nice Mage/Shaman Sheep/Hex Macro for PvP/Arena

Alright so this is what i use for my Shaman and figured it could be just as easily used for a mage. im not the greatest with macros but i figured this out after repeatidly typing stuff in random sequences trying to figure out the correct order.

/focus
/cast [modifier:shift;target=focus] Hex
Casting Hex on %f Feel Free to smack em up.

the modifier part is so you can press shift then click the same button instead of having multiple macro buttons. you can change shift to ctrl but thats the only other modifier i can think of. Now that i think of it you can pretty much use this for any silence or intterupt spell you can think of.

Well Hopefully this helped someone who is not too familiar with macros out. Happy Holidays

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shaman Macro
11/11/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
Hey , i recently i heard bout a macro that allows you to equip one hand/off hand weapons in the left hand even if your not enhancement spec. Any 1 could link the macro pls ?
WTS LVL 80 Shaman & LVL 80 Mage
08/18/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
WTS lvl 80 shaman and mage. The Shaman account has 450G on. The both charachter has decent equpment on it. The reason why i am selling this accounts is that im playing wow for 2 years now and i decide to stop playing:D Pm me with offers
Sheep Macro
10/15/2008 - World of Warcraft - 12 Replies
Mahlzeit, ich bräuchte mal eure Hilfe. Und zwar geht es um das allseitsbeliebte (bei uns Magiern auf jeden Fall ^^) Sheep Macro. Allerdings kann ich die in vielen Foren vorgeschlagenen Macros nicht gebrauchen, da sie mit der Maus zu klicken sind (rechtsklick, linkslick + modifier & Co) Da ich aber nur zum Buffen die Maus benutze und für alles andere Shortcuts habe, bringt mir das leider nichts. Also hab ich mir mal etwas gebastelt, aber irgendwie funzt das noch nicht so wie ich will. Hier mal...
Magier Sheep Macro?
12/06/2005 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Hi! Hab das mal bei jemanden gesehen, der hatte ein Sheepmacro, dass mitgezählt hat. Quasi Sheep 1...xx find das ganz lustig und mich würd interessieren wie das funktioniert. Danke im vorraus MFG Zaphod