Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello I am Looking For Devs

Discussion on Hello I am Looking For Devs within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Hello I am Looking For Devs

please delete this post......

Tags
gaming, worldofwarcraft

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for Devs.
07/10/2011 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Hey, we at surrosoft.com are currently looking for devs who would be interested in coding bots. Doesn't have to be for a PWE game, any game will do in fact. If you get something cool done, you'll get your own category on the forum (forum.surrosoft.com) and mod rights in it. The goal is to get bot creators united under one banner. I've never seen something like that before, and would definately find it a gain to both profits of the coder and for the user. Here are some advantages that...
Need help from devs only !!!!!
07/10/2011 - 12Sky2 - 6 Replies
Ok so i've decided to make my own bot...a very simple one...my last help would be B... if he figures out what's the problem with my skybot but if that fails as well then i'll go ahead with creating my own bot...i'm fairly new to this so i would really appreciate any kind of tips and comments (humorous ones as well :P). Anyways, the bot i would like to create is a very simple one... 1. A simple bot which would JUST spam aoe skill when attacked while standing on the same place (or if it's...
Looking for DEVs
04/07/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 14 Replies
I am looking for about 1-2 good devs. Pease write your application neatly . You do not have to know EVERYTHING but must know more than basics :rtfm: . I can teach what you dont know. I will be reviewing your status and your know how before I accept. i dont ask much just Loyalty.:D this isnt like all other threads where the owner knows nothing so they need a dev... no leechers either
Looking for Website devs / Client devs
05/20/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey, we are looking for some website dev's : what u need to do : creating scripts in php/html for a control panel, or change the site etc. or client dev's. Just PM me and we will decide if we take u or not. greetz.
Looking for Devs.
05/17/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey there. I am about to make my own Dekaron Server but i am not good at coding as i also need to setup a dekaron server. All i need are dev's that can code. Fixing bugs etc. Also GM spots can be available but it would be hard to get them as you need a good reason and if you have experience. PM me if interested.