Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leveling up your Gun/Bow/XBow skill

Discussion on Leveling up your Gun/Bow/XBow skill within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
I wanted to give you guys a quick piece of information on how to level up your Ranged Weapon.

The main problem is that once you shoot a target, it closes range and you can't shoot again. Or if you find a guy that will attack from a distance, we will kill that target in a minute or 2. But there is hope! Blizzard has given us a target who's sole purpose seems to be for leveling up ranged weapons (ignore the quest he's involved in).

In Netherstorm there is an NPC named "Dr. Boom", you can find his location here:

This NPC has 350k health (or so) and does not move. Nor does he do any ranged attacks that he can hit you with. So, you can sit back with your favorite ranged weapon and shoot/throw away at him.

Enjoy!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB 92 bow, xbow +1 skill
02/10/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
what the title says ^^ pm me with offer , minimum 5 slot best if u can send SS as well.
WTS / WTT XBow LvL92 all skill+1 Full Ashtal
02/07/2010 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
/pm me offers http://i47.tinypic.com/2hdqk42.jpg
What to skill for fast leveling
02/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hi, first of all sorry for my bad englisch. Ok, lets go, My question is, with wich skilltree i can lvl fast without to get bored. I LOVE chinese so of course i ask for a chinese skill tree, and then i have the question, do i lvl faster with pure int or pure str. I wait for your answers. Btw, i dont search for teh ultimate overpowered pvp skilltree, just for a nice tree that makes fun and i wont get bored but is still strong
Skill leveling -- And skill exp per cast
06/02/2008 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
Hey, I have a question.. This is for the NA version of Cabal.. Do all magic skills, like magic arrow, lances, cannons etc... Give the same exp per hit? And vice versa with sword? I always thought that at later levels, lances were better because they do more damage than arrows, penetrate and give more skill exp. But cannons weren't as good because of casting time, and the bigger damage. So does it matter what skill you use? Or do they all give same exp?
xbow/cleric skill help
03/02/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
what is a good skill for a for a solo xbow/cleric build. can you please give it to me in a skill tree?