Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 11:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AB Exploit: Gauge your enemy before the war starts

Discussion on AB Exploit: Gauge your enemy before the war starts within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi there, found this:

1st: You will need to be a shaman or a hunter to use this trick

2nd: This trick is not illegal, all of the abilities used are "working as intended"

Ok, with that out of the way, here is what you do.

If you are a hunter, you will need to be properly specced to have the Eyes of the Beast ability. What you do is at the AB gate, you call your pet, and start autorunning into the gate. You will see your pet go beyond the gate a little bit and stop. Now use Eyes of the Beast and run over to your enemy. You will be able to see what you are up against gear wise in this match and/or if they are all in the same guild.

Now for the shaman, it is a bit more simple, you simply chain your farsights over to them.

Hf
Old 01/01/2007, 22:02   #2

useless TT
Old 01/01/2007, 23:00   #3

I really agree with Slaanesh.
Old 01/02/2007, 01:18   #4

adlerauge
Old 01/02/2007, 08:14   #5

gauge is spelled with an a
Old 01/02/2007, 15:50   #6

Omg? Was soll man damit?
Old 01/02/2007, 16:52   #7

I'm not quite sure if the range of the hunter's >Eyes of the beast< spell's range is big enough to get to the other team's base.
Old 01/02/2007, 18:57   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Stylerr@Jan 2 2007, 15:50
Omg? Was soll man damit?
Scouten?o,o
Old 01/02/2007, 19:54   #9

is wirklich zu nichts zu gebrauchen. damals war das noch geil als man dann durch tor ging aber jetzt... useless

(btw mit shift+space kannste sehen wie viele im bg sind, welche klassen und von welchem server )