Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 02:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kill unflagged opposite faction, in their own terr

Discussion on Kill unflagged opposite faction, in their own terr within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
If you want to kill unflagged alli in alli territory (or horde in horde territory) you have to be kinda high in engineer (able to make explosive sheep) make a lot of explosive sheep and just send them after the opposite faction. If the person attacks the sheep, they become flagged.
Old 08/08/2006, 16:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
Also possible: Be a NElf huntard (yes, that's when being nelf pays off ), get a small animal as your pet (I don't know if you can get a sheep) and name it "Hit me!" or something similar.

Go to Og, shadowmeld and wait for people to attack your pet, which will flag them for PVP.
Old 10/20/2006, 05:55   #3

Das ist kein Scam...!

Sollte mal removed werden!
Old 10/21/2006, 11:20   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by <GM>[Dobermann]@Oct 20 2006, 05:55
Das ist kein Scam...!

Sollte mal removed werden!
Ich denke schon das das hier reingehört

Scam heisst ja das man jemanden reinlegt, und durch das Engineering Sheep wird ja derjenige von der anderen Fraktion "reingelegt" daher kann das durchaus berechtigt hier stehen.

Robby
Old 10/22/2006, 21:03   #5

remove heißt btw löschen

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PvP flagging the opposite faction
10/07/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
I searched and didn't find anything on this. So heres a way you can PvP flag the opposite faction. All you have to do is duel the player and then /forfeit the duel once they start attacking you. The duel will drop and they will continue to attack you and flag themselves so you can kill them. 1. /duel 2. /forfeit 3. /kill
How to see what level players from opposite faction is
08/07/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Simple trick to see what level a player from opposite faction is. 1. Inpect the target 2. Inspect talent points 3. Calculate hes level Ex: I was on my 31 Ne Hunter when i saw a Ud mage. The mage had 18 points on arcane and 15 on fire 18(arcane points)+15(fire points)+10(the 10 first levels)=Level 43
Say Words/Phrases to Opposite Faction
06/03/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 57 Replies
*This is a guide I wrote on how to say certain phrases and words to the opposite faction that will appear in ENGLISH to them. -Orcish to Common (Horde to Alliance) :You type: _______|________:Alliance see's: ................................................. ................ 101 101.......................................Zug Zug ................................................. ................ UO UO............................................HA HA...
Ruining the Opposite Faction in Quel'Danas
04/01/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Okay, so this isn't an exploit. It's still damn funny, and I can't think of a better place to put it. If you go to the Sanctum in Quel'danas, PvP flag yourself and stand on the Blood Elf quest-giver. The resulting action is that most of the opposite faction that try to talk to the Blood Elf will, instead, auto-attack you and be completely screwed over. While their subsequent grief reports will possibly attract a GM, the GM will basically just tell you to move. I estimate that in a...
Be Unflagged in opposing faction's major cities.
11/03/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
lets say you are alliance... you have a horde priest friend.... stay close to org gate... duel, Get mindcontrolled and then make the priest walk you into org... bang, you are UNFLAGGED in Orgrimmar of coarse guards attack just means opposite faction players cant Feign death ftw