Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

fast money making

Discussion on fast money making within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
My main is a level 55 warlock. I've found this strat to be fast and simple.

With Corruption rank 6, Siphon Life rank 3, and CoA rank 5 you can do this strat without ever stopping.

Here it is. Goto Kargath (Badlands) and just outside the horde FP are the level 37-38 rock elementals.
Now I know everyone knows about this place, but they may NOT know that the 3 above mentioned dots
will kill one of those ele's without another hit. So what you do is run through triple dotting 6-7 at a time and then
just wait for them to die while you regen your mana. I managed to do the entire camp of these elementals in
less than 5 minutes for a total of a little more than 2 gold from the rock drops. This seems to be fairly consistent
across runs. So there you have it ... 1-2g every 5 mins or so is a pretty decent VERY low risk way to make cash.

i hope this already works
Old 03/04/2006, 22:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
nice exploit >_>
Old 03/04/2006, 23:43   #3

Will mich ja nicht beschweren aber kann es jemand ins Deutsche Übersetzen^^?
Old 03/05/2006, 00:10   #4

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
Mein Mainchar ist ein Level 55 wl. ich find das die strategie leicht und schnell zu machen is ^^

Mit Verderbnis Rang 6, Lebensetzug Rang 3 und Fluch der Pein Rang 5 ist dieser Strat möglich ohne jemands ne pause einzulegen

Mach folgendes: Geh nach Kargath (Hordenstützpunkt der Horde im Nordwesten) und in der naehe des flugpunktes findet man level 37-38 erdelementare.
Ich weiß, jedem ist dieser platz bekannt, aber ich könntet ncith wissen, dass die 3 oben erwaehnten DoTs jeden dieser elementare ohne einen weiteren schlag vernichten. was man macht ist da daurchrennen, die DoTs 6-7 mal in der reihe raushauen und dann warten bis sie sterben, während du dein mana regenerierst. Ich habs geschafft das gesamte lager der elementare in weinger als 5 min durchzumachen und etwas mehr als 2gold von den steindrops zu kriegen.das scheint ziehmlich regelmäßig unter den Runs zu sein. So, 1-2g im 5 minuten ist ein ziehmlich risikoarmer weg geld zu farmen.

büdde sehr ^^
Old 03/06/2006, 10:47   #5

I wouldt say this is an exploit.

Those mobs are mainly there to help people get money for their mount, so they have nice drops.

And with warlocks being the type of class with Dots they can run through killing the monsters easily, and making alot of cash.

Btw, i found a Staff of Jordan of those mobs
Old 03/06/2006, 12:09   #6

Nein Exploit ist das keiner... mit anderen Klassen geht es da (fast) genauso schnell.
Einzig praktisch daran ist, dass die Viecher Elementargeisterde droppen, die für manche Tränke etc. gebraucht werden

aber vom gold machen her denk ich es geht wo anders schneller
Old 03/06/2006, 19:33   #7

What about the ogres there? They drop allot of silk+mageweave as well.