Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steal kills and loot as a priest [ENG]

Discussion on Steal kills and loot as a priest [ENG] within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
WoW --- Priest Class:
This works on named etc, you can killsteal any mob that is humanoid with the mind control spell that a priest gets. Simply cast mind control on the mob that is already been tagged, run it over to you and you get to tag it for the xp and item drop. Enjoy.
Old 12/22/2004, 15:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Fixed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free kills/exp/loot near Venomspite (Dragonblight)
02/12/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
In Dragonblight, there's a Flight Point and town called Venomspite (near Naxx.) that offers several quests to fight the nearby Scarlet Onslaught. The only quest that is worthwhile taking and completing (for the purposes of this exploit) is Fresh Remounts offered by Hansel Bauer (I'll explain why later). Once you've completed it, head back down to the outskirts of New Hearthglen and start killing mounted knights. Target the Knight, NOT the horse. I did this as a Mage, using...
STEAL
12/20/2007 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Hi,is there a metod to steal password of accounts?a my stupid friend lend my astral board to a his friend that not give us back and i wanna it...how can i do if i can do something??...i know my friend's stupid...:(
Acc Steal
08/28/2006 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Hi all am not good in speaking german so i can use en, my question is there any good to01 that i can easyli put it in some1s pc so it can monitor him typing and i can steal his acc password and name?? thkx.
Drop-Loot bug (Loot sichtbar vor dem kill)
03/28/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
So hi und zwar für alle die gerne mal etwas farmen aber kaum zeit haben ein kleiner Tipp der immo noch auch allen EU realms (ja auch auf Blizz-Servern) ghet. und zwar gibt es in den Blasted Lands den Altar of the Storms dort laufen mobs der LVL ca. 54 rum. Das geniale kommt est noch man sihet an den mobs bevor man sie killt, angreift was auch immer ob und welche Waffe sie droppe. Das system ist ganz einfach: es laufen dort z.B. Walocks rum diese habven immer so nen schwarzen staff in...
Zero Steal
12/06/2005 - Ragnarok Online - 7 Replies
Ich hab mich jetzt mal ein bisschen damit beschäftigt und auch einiges rausbekommen. Die Grund Formel ist ja wie gehabt DropRatio * AdjustedRatio. Wenn ich jetzt angenommen ein Item mit der Dropwahrscheinlichkeit von 0.01% stealen möchte, muss ich mein AdjustedRatio auf 1 oder auf 0 anpassen? Da es ja Zero Steal heisst, eigentlich auf 0 oder? Grüsse Peters