Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Exploit] Dupe Epic Items!

Discussion on [Exploit] Dupe Epic Items! within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Exploit] Dupe Epic Items!

So today i accidentally gemmed the wrong socket into my head item.. So i paged a GM telling him about what i did, and he told me to wait.. so i did.. about 4 minutes later, he sent me in game mail with the exact same item, but this time, with no gems in it...

i don't know if this works all the time, or if it was just a one off thing.. but it worked for me! Rest assured, i sold that item he gave me for 2k gold on auction house! (Belt of the black eagle)

Sorry if its a repost!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2008, 15:33   #2

you just were lucky stupid gm..
Old 04/06/2008, 16:15   #3

head item? belt of the black eagle... ?
sounds like belt not like a headitem^^
Old 04/06/2008, 20:07   #4

Auf Deutsch ?
Old 04/06/2008, 20:18   #5

Das ist doch kein Exploit?! das ist glück, lol.

Thats not a exploit!
Old 04/06/2008, 20:28   #6

No skill... just luck
Old 04/06/2008, 23:10   #7

elite*gold: 325
Yeah the GM was dumb they never do that.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Exploit|Theory]Dupe items
02/06/2014 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 282 Replies
Hi, everyone who'll read this, i just used this technic from other MMORPG's...i tried it multiple times but it worked only 1time with small potions :D 1.What do you need? 1.1 you need a friend which connects through a different PC and router to Shaiya 1.2 personal shop 1.3 brain.exe & speed
[EXPLOIT] Items & gold dupe.
12/22/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 324 Replies
Well, first of all, I ask you people to not ask me why did I publish this exploit. second, please don't ask me about my hacks, this is just an exploit (bug abuse) and of course it can't do all of what my hacks can do. Also, it won't allow you to duplicate unstackable items such as weapons, elixirs, stones etc. though you can make unlimited amount of gold out of it and of course to dupe (duplicate) useful items such as Globals, Reverse Scrolls etc. I will try to write it down with no...
[POLICY EXPLOIT] Dupe Your Char/Items/Equipment (Live Server)
09/23/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 19 Replies
**** WARNING: DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK! **** First, a couple things you need to understand: 1. GMs are simply "Chat Agents" working from an interface at their PCs to interact with virtual characters (ie, the customer). 2. GMs are over-worked, underpaid, and generally apathetic. But they're genuinely nice and their job after all is customer service. 3. GMs do not have readily available access to highly detailed Transfer/Deletion/Character logs, however they _can_ submit Character...
[Exploit Development] Dupe items between servers!
04/12/2007 - Lineage 2 - 9 Replies
Hello all! As the title says, I noticed a strange bug/exploit, but I dint figure out yet how to make it works! Btw the conditions that I met to have item transfered from one server to another differente l2j server (different ip/name/rates/all) were: Same ID and pwd for login Same character name Same race Same class